Possible to change appearance ingame?

UncelSam

Subtle scars and the like apparently occur the more dark side points you have. I can't 100% confirm this, however.

Additionally, I could foresee a hairstyle alteration system after creation being implemented down the road but I wouldn't hold my breath either.

In otherwords, be patient, take your time on your character and make sure he/she is ready to step food in TOR!

Edited by IIII-IIII-IIII

Subtle scars and the like apparently occur the more dark side points you have. I can't 100% confirm this, however.

Additionally, I could foresee a hairstyle alteration system after creation being implemented down the road but I wouldn't hold my breath either.

In otherwords, be patient, take your time on your character and make sure he/she is ready to step food in TOR!

This is true. The more dark side points you get, your face will change slightly, eyes will start to change color ... you can also disable this in options.

I think either doing a baber chair like in WoW would be a good idea at some point. Or another option is maybe every 10 levels or so you could get a chance to redo your characters physical aspect only. I.e. scars hair and maybe body type, not race of course. I know that as i progress I sometimes would like to change my character to look older or add scars to show progression in life experience in the game. Maybe I'm just a nerd tho lol.

I sometimes would like to change my character to look older or add scars to show progression in life experience in the game. Maybe I'm just a nerd tho lol.

your suggestions aren't a bad idea. not sure they'll be implemented but it doesnt mean they aren't good suggestions.

as a rule of thumb, i almost always make my character "aged" at the beginning given most MMO's don't allow that type of customization you're suggesting.

I guess I'm a nerd, too. I like it when my character is maxed level and looks "old"....essentially.

Edited by IIII-IIII-IIII