No reason to do anything but Operations

Lord_Itharius

Warzones are laggy and boring.

Ilum is impossibly laggy.

No more upgrades in hard mode flashpoints now that I have full columni.

The daily quests are boring.

The side quests are exactly the same for alts.

Great, just a month after launch and I feel like I'm back to WoW Cataclysm 4.3.

Sooo tired of the same old :-/ At this point, I have more fun closing my client and launching up Angry Birds on my Android.

Warzones are laggy and boring.

Ilum is impossibly laggy.

No more upgrades in hard mode flashpoints now that I have full columni.

The daily quests are boring.

The side quests are exactly the same for alts.

Great, just a month after launch and I feel like I'm back to WoW Cataclysm 4.3.

Sooo tired of the same old :-/ At this point, I have more fun closing my client and launching up Angry Birds on my Android.

Warzones are laggy for some people, but not for others. Whether or not you find them boring is an opinion. A lot of people actually enjoy them

I haven't heard of any severe Ilum issues from anybody in my guild in regards to lag, so next

I'm sorry that there aren't an infinite amount of drops in HMFPS, I don't know what you expected here. You could always gear companions/alts/guildies though

Whether or not you find the daily quests fun is another opinion thing, next

Side quests are the same, but the class quests are different. Also i've noticed that dialogue choices differ based on classes as well. You could always try out the other faction

WoW actually has way more to do at max level, but it's also had a long development cycle and a long history of patches. I'm not really sure what you wanted though, maybe you don't like MMO's, and if that's the case, have fun with your casual gamer diversion on your phone.

Edited by Projester

Every MMO should release with Naggy/Vox or Onyxia style end-game content. Give something out there that the players will break themselves against and that requires crazy dedication, and has great rewards.

And while that's going on they can introduce new "end-game" content for the masses they didn't have time to build in the first place.

Every MMO should release with Naggy/Vox or Onyxia style end-game content. Give something out there that the players will break themselves against and that requires crazy dedication, and has great rewards.

And while that's going on they can introduce new "end-game" content for the masses they didn't have time to build in the first place.

soa was this, then they nerfed it.