*Sigh* Ilum win trading... again

shownder

So I get on today ready to do some 50s WZ. Nothing is popping. Waiting for over an hour and nothing (I'm republic) and this has NEVER happened before.

So I decide to go piss around in Ilum and what do I find?

A huge group of Republic standing on top of one another letting a huge group of Imps AOE them all down. Then one minute later the Imps stand all together and let the Republic AOE them all down.

This went on for a while. So not only is everyone exploiting Ilum, again, becuase of it no WZs are popping because everyone is in Ilum cheating to get valor.

FFS Bioware, please just scrap Ilum and put the resources to more and new WZs. Either that or learn from games that actually do World PVP reasonably well.

So I get on today ready to do some 50s WZ. Nothing is popping. Waiting for over an hour and nothing (I'm republic) and this has NEVER happened before.

A huge group of Republic standing on top of one another letting a huge group of Imps AOE them all down. Then one minute later the Imps stand all together and let the Republic AOE them all down.

This went on for a while. So not only is everyone exploiting Ilum, again, becuase of it no WZs are popping because everyone is in Ilum cheating to get valor.

FFS Bioware, please just scrap Ilum and put the resources to more and new WZs. Either that or learn from games that actually do World PVP reasonably well.

Yesterday called... http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=222927

Edited by Kunari

Unfornately this is a bigger problem than most people realize. This is happens daily on multiple servers and its turning into an event. The problem is this is unfair because it promotes camping and trading of kills without a fight.

Possible solutions:

1. Addition of aggroable NPCs around the bases and at the battle sites to prevent the large scale orginization of trading kills. Similar to the Battle Fields on Balmorra in look.

2. Add in a rare Loot rewards for killing the NPCs that are eqaul to PVP or high level PvE Gear.

(This world well in SWG's open world PVP, even though there was some camping especial around the fringes of the battle. But being this area is a closed off area, that can be dealt with.)