Where are my techblades?!

Thradar

your techblades are the NPC weapons vendors on every planet. Or quest rewards. Or if you're lucky, a guild mate is an armstech and can make you a blue or even a purple one. That's it. There's no orange moddable techblade in the game at this time.

You can always check the trade exchange. There are so many consulars on my server that I just level my armstech with those and sell them.

I have yet to see a techblade as a quest reward (that I can recall). Level 37.

I picked up one on Taris, though it looked more like a vibroblade.

Edited by MeanMartian

I have yet to see a techblade as a quest reward (that I can recall). Level 37.

They are there. I've swapped out his techblade at least 3 or 4 times with quest rewards. I am still looking for an orange moddable techblade though.

I have lucked out and found new purple techblades to buy round every 10 lvls, never spent more than 5k on 1.

My fav was the one with lighting like effect, now he's got one that looks like a jedi training blade :jawa_mad:

Hoping they get better looking as time goes on, but a nice orange mod one would be really nice.....(fingers crosse & placing it on my bioware/santa list)

Actually, I've found that whenever Qyzen has a techblade that is on-level.... he kills mobs so fast- I don't get more than a few casts before the fight is over. If I just want to be qyzen's heal bot=- that's cool. But I've actually unequiped my best techblade for him several times, because it was making the solo game as a seer boring. I don't need him to kill- just generate more threat than I do, and not die.

The lack of techblades- may not be an oversight....