Light Side Vanity?

Dragonexadon

Not this guy again.

We've been over this, they have auras around them when they pray because they are going deep into the force. Allow me to use Yoda as my example (again), Yoda , one of the most lightside-iest jedi, didn't have an glowing aura around him; how does it make sense some rebellious sith has one?

Force push would have a visual because it's a game and they would want you to know you used that ability.

Case closed. G'day sir.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this guy again.

We've been over this, they have auras around them when they pray because they are going deep into the force. Allow me to use Yoda as my example (again), Yoda , one of the most lightside-iest jedi, didn't have an glowing aura around him; how does it make sense some rebellious sith has one?

Force push would have a visual because it's a game and they would want you to know you used that ability.

Case closed. G'day sir.

I already sourced Canon of a light side glow. So I am respectfully disagreeing about the case being closed.

As well as the light side vendor, in the game, glows.

Further more it does not have to be a glow. Just something to balance the reward.

Finally, just wondering, is your main light or dark side?

Edited by Dragonexadon

Bioware already said no to this topic they posted about this when they announced dark side corruption. Also that image is not an example because the chick in that picture is the pure essense of the light side. Plus the light side does not change how you look and if bioware ever did add a light side vanity option there will be a hellstorm on the forums by the lore lovers of star wars.

Bioware already said no to this topic they posted about this when they announced dark side corruption. Also that image is not an example because the chick in that picture is the pure essense of the light side. Plus the light side does not change how you look and if bioware ever did add a light side vanity option there will be a hellstorm on the forums by the lore lovers of star wars.

With all due respect, it'd be an optional vanity option. Lore-lovers who vehemently oppose such an idea could just toggle it off, as one can with Dark Side corruption.

Also, if you'd read through this entire topic, you'd know that we're not suggesting a glow as our only idea. Heck, a glow might even be a bad idea, as it could wreak hell on low-performance comps. We just want SOMETHING to balance it all out.

Can you source that topic? Not because I don't believe you but because I never saw it and would like to .

The "chick" was not the pure essence of the light side. A father, who was very powerful with the force, had two children. Both also were extremly powerful with the force. He was afraid they were too powerful for the universe to handle so he took them away to a space station of sorts (fake planet of his own creation)

The daughter, by her own will, aligned with the light side. The son, by his own will, the dark. The father was neutral and had no dark side corruption or light side glow.

And, as the poster above me stated, it does not have to be a glow. Just a reward to balance it out.

She dies at the end, she was very much alive and not just the essence of the light side. Her actions, like any other humanoid (or other form of alien) brought her to the final result of being that far into the light side.

Edited by Dragonexadon

Not this guy again.

Case closed. G'day sir.

As the OP has stated, this game does a number of things that aren't canon just to give the game a better feel. An excellent example that he gives is that Non-Force users are capable of showing Dark Side corruption.

It's just a visual effect, one that I believe many would use, and others could just toggle off.

I'd appreciate something to this effect. I wouldn't mind if, for example, as you got more light side points, a filter was added to your eyes that made them a more brilliant shade, or that made them glow slightly - not red mind you, and not something that changed your eye color, just a subtle brilliance to your character's eyes.

I'd appreciate something to this effect. I wouldn't mind if, for example, as you got more light side points, a filter was added to your eyes that made them a more brilliant shade, or that made them glow slightly - not red mind you, and not something that changed your eye color, just a subtle brilliance to your character's eyes.

That's a great idea! and thanks for your support.

Sadly, however, that does bring up a certain issue... What do you do about Miralukas? (Not sure if I got the name right on the blind guys.. >_<)

• 2 weeks later...