Too much XP, not enough commendations?

Axvil

When my IA was about a quarter level from 20, I stopped questing and went back to the Imp Fleet so I can get my PvP armor.. I queued up for pvp and did 3-4 matches.

Doing so put me almost half way to lvl 21, and gave me enough commendations to buy 2 implants.

If I keep this up, I will probably be lvl 23-24 by the time I earn enough commendations for all pieces of armor and weapons..

Is this normal?

I would say, lower the XP gain and increase the commendation gain for low level chars.

Not enough XP more like. It's much slower than leveling, even if it doesn't involve all that annoying travel time.

So true. Although I am fine where it is at, because this way you PvP with those that actually enjoy PvPing, not those who want to raid end game, and are doing it for faster exp.

So true. Although I am fine where it is at, because this way you PvP with those that actually enjoy PvPing, not those who want to raid end game, and are doing it for faster exp.

That was my thoughts exactly, a lot of this game is story line based. Just farming WZ after WZ you either miss out or have to go back and do lower than you quests to get caught up. Id rather play the game the way its laid out.

Not enough XP more like. It's much slower than leveling, even if it doesn't involve all that annoying travel time.

I'm OK with this, as I looked at it as more of a fun diversion while leveling, and didn't want to out-level the questing too quickly. At 50, I'm diving into it much more, and the commendations are very slow in coming.