Is it possible to join fleet chat while being on another planet?

quex

As we all know finding ppl for flashpoints requires a lot of time and effort. Since most of the recriting happends in the fleet I have to spend 20+ min just standing in the fleet shouting LFG/LFM. I would prefer to spend this time questing/doing warzones etc. Is it possible to join republic fleet general chat chanel (or other fleet chat channels) while being on another planet? I know /cjoin command allows you to join channels but I cannot find out the name of the general chat channel for the fleet, tried different names (like "general - fleet" etc.) but with no sucess. Since there is no LFG tool this would really help ppl trying to find a team for a flashpoint.

Being able to do this or simply implementing a serverwide LFG Channel in general would go a loooong ways to improving upon the current LFG System. A server wide LFG Chat Channel is all the LFG Tool I need personally as it goes a long ways to making it easier to join and form groups. Not only can I monitor the channel for groups I may be interested in while I'm out doing dailies or farming mats or the like, I can also do things like level and alt but switch to another character for any group I see that I may be interested in.

The ONLY good thing about LFG queue tool is that you can LFG without having to stand in one spot simply spamming chat until you get an entire group together, otherwise these kinds of tools have to many negative effects. With a serverwide LFG Chat Channel you get all the good without the bad, a win situation for all.