Delays are gone!

ShadowMasterRP

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reconnected and lag was awful in fleet. Couldn't even pick up pvp dailies. Never experienced something so choppy.

Then I realized I had not logged out and patched. Patched and wow is this an improvement. No noticeable lag in the fleet and I never was too bothered by abilities in pvp before. But it does feel fluid and smooth now.

A+ patch Bioware.

Not sure why you can't just read the 54 pages on here, multiple abilities are referenced.

You know the saying, teach a man to fish, etc.

Or is it give a man a fire, keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire keep him warm for life

Still delayed for me thanks!!!!:D

The ones referenced are actually still delayed least for some people, but thanks for the heads up :D

I'll just wait till the end up fixing them.

No, seriously. Log in and check.

I just tried all of these:

- Mounting up and moving instantly as soon as the cast bar is finished: didn't get dismounted

- Chaining abilities, especially in melee: no delays before or after abilities

- Queueing abilities during the global cooldown: not a single ability fails

They... they actually fixed the delays.

My Sith Marauder actually looks like he's fighting in a smooth, relentless chain of attacks too. No more awkward pauses between abilities with my character just standing there waiting for the delays to pass.

Hallelujah!!!

having worse issues in wz's now than ever before , knockback is taking about 2-3 secs to activate, and if anything there seems to be more bugs with ability's locking out, really nice to just stand there getting pounded not because i'm stunned, but all i can do is run slowly away.

interupt etc still is a problem if casting a long cast you have to interupt your cast, to then cast inturupt 1 sec later by this time i've been hit hard with grav/tracer round etc.

just seems to be going from bad to worse at the moment with each new patch

Unfortunately I didn't see much improvement in WZ's. It still takes three or four tries sometimes to get a skill to fire. Jet boost is by far the worst, probably 5 times today I knocked someone over the line to score because it took 2 seconds for jetboost to fire and by then the ball runner was past me.

So I'm a little confused as to why you're still trolling here. If I claimed to have left a game, then stayed because of a drunk decision that I later regretted... I wouldn't keep posting on the forums, I wouldn't care anymore.

*points to the door*

If you don't like the game, I humbly suggest you do everyone here (including yourself) an enormous favor and leave.

Because some people crave attention, sad but true.

This is just as bad as 'Onyxia casts deep breath more this patch' syndrome. I just got home from work, eager to check out the ability delay fix, still screwed. Mount, run forward, dismount. Delay on all my attacks, delay on my force cloak, everything. GG

though some say they still have delay, i must say mine has significantly been reduced. I was actually hitting people in warzones today, and it made me happy. I don't recall anytime where i had to mash the key more than once to have an ability go off.

Melee Instant abilities failing to go off seems to be fixed now - thanks for the hard work BW!

I am sure it will take a while to get all the animation issues cleared up, but it definitely seems like we are on the right path.

Still getting the delay. In fact now my whole interface is locking up rather than just my instant casts and I have to smash the escape key and switch targets a few times just to get my interface to respond - usually after I am dead in PvP, hell I cant even click the revive button until I do that because that isnt responding either.

I didnt have this issue at all until Patch 1.1.

Still getting the delay. In fact now my whole interface is locking up rather than just my instant casts and I have to smash the escape key and switch targets a few times just to get my interface to respond - usually after I am dead in PvP, hell I cant even click the revive button until I do that because that isnt responding either.

I didnt have this issue at all until Patch 1.1.

try turning aa off