Red Sabers.....

Spymaster

Well if that's all, no skin off my nose. I fully support your right to be annoyed.

Regardless of all the points that people are making (Sith and Dark Jedi are not the same thing, canon Jedi have had red lightsabers, etc.), you're correct that there has never been a point where there were 100 Dark Jedi sitting around on speeder bikes in the fleet space station waving red lightsabers and calling each other n00bz.

Thanks. Don't know why that's so hard for some people.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys keep arguing about who can use what colors, but that's not even what the OP is complaining about. He's complaining that there are "too many" red sabers on the Republic side. I completely disagree and think that people should be able to play the way they want.

No, actually we agree.

I think people can play however they want as well.

It's just out of place in the setting and annoying that's all.

Welcome to a game where 70% or more of the population went Sith Empire and out of the other 30% or so that ended up going Republic, probably more than half of them are dark side.

Being evil = sexy, cool, forbidden, very tempting choice.

Being good = same ol same ol, been there done that, bleh, maybe on an alt.

Jedi Civil war.

They were Sith.

Plus the Dark Jedi page i posted that you most likely ignored.

I didn't see it. What exactly did it prove?

edit: oh you mean that list of guys who ended up being sith... yeah that proved nothing.

Edited by Spymaster

Welcome to a game where 70% or more of the population went Sith Empire and out of the other 30% or so that ended up going Republic, probably more than half of them are dark side.

Being evil = sexy, cool, forbidden, very tempting choice.

Being good = same ol same ol, been there done that, bleh, maybe on an alt.

Most Jedi just aren't strong enough to resist the dark side. It's kind of sad actually.

They were Sith.

edit: oh you mean that list of guys who ended up being sith... yeah that proved nothing.

Once again you have no idea what your talking about.

DARK JEDI ARE NOT SITH!!!!!!!!!

Dooku: "A bold claim, but you are not Sith. You wear the trappings of the Sith, you fight like the Sith… but this can be imitated, however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."

Asajj Ventress: "You are a foolish old man who knows nothing of the dark side!"

Dooku: "Indeed?"

―Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress[src]

They were Sith.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_jedi

Paragraph titled "Description and relationship to the Sith"

First Line : "Despite the fact that both groups called upon the dark side of the Force, Dark Jedi were not the same as the Sith"

You're wrong. The lore says your wrong. the forums say your wrong. George Fraken Lucas says your wrong.

go back to your corner. You've failed.

Once again you have no idea what your talking about.

Once again you're screaming at me about something that has nothing to do with what I said.

How does this rant, or the Jedi civil war prove red sabers are common for Jedi?

Edited by Spymaster

You're wrong. The lore says your wrong. the forums say your wrong. George Fraken Lucas says your wrong.

It doesn't say I'm wrong at all. This has nothing to do with red sabers. All you've proven is that you're lost in this conversation.

Edited by Spymaster

Thanks. Don't know why that's so hard for some people.

I don't think you got the whole point he was making. I don't think it had as much to do with the red sabers as much as it did the "a bunch of them sitting around on the fleet on speeders calling each other newbs" part. I'd find that pretty unbelievable about Star Wars, too.

It doesn't say I'm wrong at all. This has nothing to do with red sabers. All you've proven is that you're lost in this conversation.

No, you keep trying to change your stance when you get caught.

First its "Jedi dont use red light sabers" then when someone proves that wrong then its "well those aren't Jedi those are Sith" then when that gets proved wrong you go back to the red light sabers again using the same quote "you just dont get it." No kid we get it you just dont know what your talking about and you cant stand it.

You're wrong. You've done nothing but argue semantics that you cant even back up outside of your own backwards opinion. You dont know the lore. That's been made perfectly clear.

So once again. You've Failed.

You are the very definition of an epic face palm.

I don't think you got the whole point he was making. I don't think it had as much to do with the red sabers as much as it did the "a bunch of them sitting around on the fleet on speeders calling each other newbs" part. I'd find that pretty unbelievable about Star Wars, too.

No I got it, it was sarcastic. But still true.

People can post however they want, truth is all that matters.

No, you keep trying to change your stance when you get caught.

First its "Jedi dont use red light sabers" then when someone proves that wrong then its "well those aren't Jedi those are Sith" then when that gets proved wrong you go back to the red light sabers again using the same quote "you just dont get it." No kid we get it you just dont know what your talking about and you cant stand it.

You're wrong. You've done nothing but argue semantics that you cant even back up outside of your own backwards opinion. You dont know the lore. That's been made perfectly clear.

So once again. You've Failed.

You are the very definition of an epic face palm.

Be carefull he will flag you...

Someone needs to learn to troll correctly.

My main is dark V Sith Juggernaut and I use orange crystal in my lightsaber. So you're saying I'm not allowed to do that and I should use red cystal because orange crystal doesn't fit in Star Wars universe?

No I got it, it was sarcastic. But still true.

People can post however they want, truth is all that matters.

Ok, then I would like to say that my Jedi's usage of a red saber and a blue saber is lore-appropriate as he is a gray jedi, and his usage of red and blue signifies to everyone that he may do something good, or he may do something bad. He is the light and the dark personified, yet he still does good (I think I've only made one or two dark side choices in side missions, everything else light side, but with how amny times I've killed people on the Esseles, he's definitely no saint.)

Someone needs to learn to troll correctly.

My main is dark V Sith Juggernaut and I use orange crystal in my lightsaber. So you're saying I'm not allowed to do that and I should use red cystal because orange crystal doesn't fit in Star Wars universe?

You shouldnt even go to the mailbox becuase that doesnt fit in the Star Wars universe. Really have you ever heard of seen someone check their mailbox?

Awww isnt this cute...did you get your little bathroom jedi robes in a knot...awwww. Seems we have a color problem...are we Side-confused...do you need me to put you on my lap and tell you about the blades and the sabers again?

Jesus you force users cry about anything...AHHH WAAAAH HE HAS A RED SABER AND IS A JEDI IM TELLING THE COUNCIL! Jesus...shut up and pick up a blaster you force using bathroom wearing wish you had a father chicken eating corn boy crap!