Tracer missile

dysann

tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

Am I good yet?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round

no not yet

grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round grav round

no not yet

Troll, who plays republic? :cool:

tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile tracer missile

Am I good yet?

Ok, it's clear you're just very bad at PvP. This forum is littered with complain posts by you, and in some instances multiple identical topics to gain attention. You now qualify for the L2P award.

Incendiary round, los, assault plastique, los, high impact bolt, los, instant plasma nade, los.

Tracer missle noob is now at 40% (lower with crits) health or lower and has only gotten off one tracer missle (if lucky).

Get better.

Edited by Vlaid

The interrupt isn't 6 seconds, atleast not for me, it's only 4 seconds. And if you think I'm dropping somebody in 4 seconds, you're wrong. However, once those 4 seconds are over, tracer missile deals about 2.5k-3k damage to me a pop, with it's like 1 second cast time.

yes yes!

It makes me chuckle when you see them just stand there completely unresponsive during the lockout.

Really?! I've interrupted people who do that, only to see them bend over and the stupid ability being channeled again. I end up blowing all of my interrupts just to stop them. What gives?

Incendiary round, los, assault plastique, los, high impact bolt, los, instant plasma nade, los.

Tracer missle noob is now at 20% health or lower and has only gotten off one tracer missle.

Get better.

This. Only the Merc versions for me. even without an interrupt, LoS works wonders for me.

Learn to LOS and then you will realise how useless that ability is

baddies be bad, nobody knows what line of sight even is. Stand in the open and QQ that youre getting smashed by a castable or channeled attack. Oh Im taking damage, someone blame the other class.

yes yes!

It makes me chuckle when you see them just stand there completely unresponsive during the lockout.

Well what do you propose I do when every single key on the keyboard is bound to tracer missile and not just the keyboard Im talking about every button on the nagas, g13s, etc, etc? waiting... lol

Really?! I've interrupted people who do that, only to see them bend over and the stupid ability being channeled again. I end up blowing all of my interrupts just to stop them. What gives?

That's not much different than dealing with a decent healer. Only difference is that tracer/grav spammers tend to not recover damage you do.

That's not much different than dealing with a decent healer. Only difference is that tracer/grav spammers tend to not recover damage you do.

Not saying that interrupts isn't effective, but the guy I quoted previously said that there's a 6 second cooldown. I'm saying that it looks like there is no CD, and they just start the move again as soon as I interrupt them.

The interrupt isn't 6 seconds, atleast not for me, it's only 4 seconds. And if you think I'm dropping somebody in 4 seconds, you're wrong. However, once those 4 seconds are over, tracer missile deals about 2.5k-3k damage to me a pop, with it's like 1 second cast time.

1.5, actually. After that first interrupt, feel free to use some form of CC when he winds up the next tracer, possibly a knockback if you're close and have one of those. Once that wears, or even if he trinkets out, your interrupt could be up again, depending on class and spec.

What's funny is that Pyro is actually more dangerous in PvP, yet nobody cries about it, because it's not nearly as loud Arsenal is.

usually it is yea, pillars, walls, everything from boxes to ships in WZ. L2P baddie

Usually it isnt. Enjoy your one key class and easy mode faction scrub. When you upgrade to a class that atleast uses 2 keys and join a side that isnt 5:1 talk to me.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Usually it isnt. Enjoy your one key class and easy mode faction scrub. When you upgrade to a class that atleast uses 2 keys talk to me.

No, it usually is, unless you have a habit of positioning yourself in the stupidest places imaginable and have absolutely no situational awareness.

No, it usually is, unless you have a habit of positioning yourself in the stupidest places imaginable and have absolutely no situational awareness.

^ This...

Lemme guess, you also paid people in WoW to get you 1800 for your weapon? I loved your types!