beat my record 15 bags not a single piece!

ranlaen

I dare someone to beat it 15 bags not a single piece and not a single non duplicate in 25 bags!And yes i am missing 5 pieces so not like its due to only needing 1 piece.

beat that record.

whoever invented this system needs his CV rechecked!

Edited by ranlaen

I'm atleast equal to that, I'm valor 54 and still need 3 champion pieces. I have'nt recieved a champion piece in a long while that I need. I've actually started to strip the mods/enh's out of duplicate champ gear and put into the centurion pieces.

Its the same system they used in Warhammer and it was a nightmare there. They changed that system to one will a million and one different medals required and thats also a bloody nightmare gaining rewards you cant really use. At least with commendations here you get get gear and sell it on.

Im also getting a bit fed up with see 3 commendations every time I open a bag.

However, even in normal gear I have fun in pvp so i'm thinking of just collecting battlemaster bags now until I hit 60 (only 22 at the moment - couldnt pvp for 3 weeks as I had a broken arm :( )

I might be wrong but i think this system works something like this:

- until you get to a certain valor level you have better chances of getting stuff from bags.

- after a certain valor rank the chances are lower.

The only reason im saying this is because when i hit 50 i was valor rank 28 and got gear in 3 out of 5 bags.

As soon as i reached valor rank 30 (gladiator) e got 20 bags and not a single piece of gear. The only gear i got i bought with the centurion commendations that i looted from the bags.

The thing is, im level 50 and have a crap pvp gear because i was too close to valor rank 30 when i reached 50. So, its best if you start pvping at lvl 50 because you might have more chances of getting champion gear.

Thats what i think anyways. I might be right or i might be wrong.

- until you get to a certain valor level you have better chances of getting stuff from bags.

The only reason im saying this is because when i hit 50 i was valor rank 28 and got gear in 3 out of 5 bags.

As soon as i reached valor rank 30 (gladiator) e got 20 bags and not a single piece of gear. The only gear i got i bought with the centurion commendations that i looted from the bags.

The thing is, im level 50 and have a crap pvp gear because i was too close to valor rank 30 when i reached 50. So, its best if you start pvping at lvl 50 because you might have more chances of getting champion gear.

No, that's just you being unlucky. I dinged 50 with valor in the high 30s and got items from 5 out of my 10 first.

I dare someone to beat it 15 bags not a single piece and not a single non duplicate in 25 bags!And yes i am missing 5 pieces so not like its due to only needing 1 piece.

beat that record.

whoever invented this system needs his CV rechecked!

Week before 1.1 i open 24 bags, the first 19 was empty but then the good time started in the next 5 bags i got 2 relics and 1 shoe. Too bad i already had 3 relics and 4 pair of shoes since before :(

Stupid randomness. I'm no longer hoping for the weapon. Obviously, you can't have it. Only 1 out of 10k players can have it.

I have excess earpieces, relics and even cloak. Think I have three girdles now. Can't even use all of them on my Jedi companion since she has better gear (stat-wise, as expertise doesn't mean a lot). I only put the cloak on her to mess with people around the pvp terminal :D although it also shows how unlucky I am as well.

I bought the odd parts using centurion commendations. Also, don't forget that now relics give expertise as well (champion ones).

Well, at least you can snatch the mods and enhancements from the excess gear. That surely counts for something. Could be worse if they didn't allow that. Now I have uber boots :D and headgear.

Edited by Kyanzes

I'm atleast equal to that, I'm valor 54 and still need 3 champion pieces. I have'nt recieved a champion piece in a long while that I need. I've actually started to strip the mods/enh's out of duplicate champ gear and put into the centurion pieces.

You little player... I'm valor R61 and still have 4 pieces of centurion.

I had 3 boots, 5 relics, 3 earrings 2 implants and have so many centurion commendations that i started to stuff my mercs.

The best in the story is this:

I got a token in one BM bag and so decided to purchase bracers since they are cheap, to replace my centuron ones.

Guess which piece i got in the NEXT champion bag i bought?

:|

This system is awful.

I had a hotstreak of no items for 21 bags. Then on some other bags you get lucky.

I got about 2x full champion gear more or less one for dps and one for tanking, with a horrible streak like that.

Now im Bmaster and duplicates arent even possible any more. 4 Bags and 2 BM Commendations so far, cannot complain.