Recount people are destroying our game

DragonAgeOrgins

At this very moment. The people who are lobbying Bioware have posted in "suggestion" a long thread that details a very extreme fight from the people against recount. However in order to dodge the bullet. They are making it seem like entire thread is Pro Recount. When it's Anti Recount.

Why can't these people let us enjoy the game in peace. Know that every vote for recount. Is one step closer to the total collapse of our game community. as we all know it.

Vote Anti Recount

Edited by DragonAgeOrgins

Lol are you worried people will see how bad you are?

No, he's worried he'll see how bad you are and become an elitist critique who despises trash like yourself, when in fact he just really wants to enjoy the game and have a good community.

cwutididthar?

Stop being a dbag. :rolleyes:

Edited by Ebbikenezer

At this very moment. The people who are lobbying Bioware have posted in "suggestion" a long thread that details a very extreme fight from the people against recount. However in order to dodge the bullet. They are making it seem like entire thread is Pro Recount. When it's Anti Recount.

Why can't these people let us enjoy the game in peace. Know that every vote for recount. Is one step closer to the total collapse of our game community. as we all know it.

Vote Anti Recount

They stated over a month ago damage meters would be added to the game. That thread does not matter....

Vote Anti Recount

Why cant you people just let us enjoy our game in peace with recount.

Its a matter of opinion and your striking us down just so you get what you want is no different then pro recounters doing it to you.

Pretty sure having a meter in game is not going to bring the community one step closer to collapse lol. Just wow.

No, he's worried he'll see how bad you are and become an elitist critique who despises trash like yourself, when in fact he just really wants to enjoy the game and have a good community.

cwutididthar?

Stop being a dbag. :rolleyes:

Actually... Recount is an amazing tool to see if you are doing what you are supposed to do in regards to top damage. Every MMO in the history of MMos should have a recount type system.

It only makes sense.

Stop being a dbag.

Lol are you worried people will see how bad you are?

This.

If you care so much about this tool then you're either a bad player, or so lazy you just press buttons not caring of figuring out a 'rotation' to your spec.

There is ways to make a recount like tool and make it less invasive then the mod that was in WoW.

Pretty sure having a meter in game is not going to bring the community one step closer to collapse lol. Just look at wow.
I fixed your post. Just look at WoW and the dbags that wanna kick someone out of a dungeon for having low damage compared to them...when said DPS is 25% more than is need to complete it in the first place. In other words you aren't as overgeared as us so get out.

edit: Just look at SWTOR people are killing bosses and getting loot just fine without it so this needed garbage just doesn't fly. EQ was a billion times harder than this and it never had Recount and people still progressed thru end game content.

Edited by SithEater

I cant wait till we get recount.

Im gonna rub it in everyones face when they dont do enough damage and vica versa.

You know why? Cause you doomsayers are annoying.

There are casual guilds aswell as hardcore guilds, why should everyone els be denied extra features cause you think it will mess with your gameplay?

I fixed your post. Just look at WoW and the dbags that wanna kick someone out of a dungeon for having low damage compared to them...when said DPS is 25% more than is need to complete it in the first place. In other words you aren't as overgeared as us so get out.

You seem very angry. I am just going to assume you were one of those huntards spamming arcane shot and got kicked from a group.

Learn to play your class.

AKA

L2P

As opposed to SW:tOR, where you get kicked out for not skipping the story. Oh, and at least in WoW it takes 3 people to vote you out; SW:tOR only requires one douchebag.

How about you let Bioware give the people Recount, and then you turn it off if you don't want to use it?

Whats wrong with having options? Do you think you have the right to tell people what they can and can't use?

The argument is that people use things like Recount equally often to try to kick "bad" players as they do to better their own game. Most people who claim they use a tool like recount for their own benefit, really more often use it to judge how others are doing compared to themselves. It's bad, in my opinion, in a new game because people deserve the ability to get better before being kicked for being bad. The game is too new to start kicking people for not topping dps charts. It creates a bad community of gamers.

I see the argument for it. I think they'll add it eventually. But, there are guilds that have cleared all of nightmare mode with out it. It's not really a necessary tool, and I think there's better things that Bioware could use their time on.