Daily Class Quests

Broxalar

Just a random thought that came up over the last few days and I thought I'd toss it in the Suggestion Box. I was thinking that I wouldn't mind having a daily quest that is relevant to my class/story, it can be something randomized with different locations but just in a way that is relevant to my class. Say a Bounty hunter given a daily bounty to head to some random planet and retrieve/kill a target.

I just feel like it'd add a little more flavor to being at 50 and it could even award a daily commendation. Obviously then each of the classes would be given different dailies but it would also get them out and about in the world. For me personally it'd make me feel like a bounty hunter and would be fun, anyone that likes/dislikes feel free to add input but I just wanted to put my 2creds.

Edited by Broxalar

Just a random thought that came up over the last few days and I thought I'd toss it in the Suggestion Box. I was thinking that I wouldn't mind having a daily quest that is relevant to my class/story, it can be something randomized with different locations but just in a way that is relevant to my class. Say a Bounty hunter given a daily bounty to head to some random planet and retrieve/kill a target.

I just feel like it'd add a little more flavor to being at 50 and it could even award a daily commendation. Obviously then each of the classes would be given different dailies but it would also get them out and about in the world. For me personally it'd make me feel like a bounty hunter and would be fun, anyone that likes/dislikes feel free to add input but I just wanted to put my 2creds.

Nice idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.