We need dual specs

Besta

Can we get some kind of dual spec? Honestly I feel it wouldn't hurt much of anything at all, as it would only increase the number of tanks and healers. Lots of healers and tanks just don't like leveling as one. I know I'm one of them. I'd gladly heal or tank something but I just can't bring myself to actually level as one. It's just boring.

People have a hard enough time learning how to play a single role, lets not give them a way to be twice as horrible.

So because certain players are less skilled than others at playing the level you believe they should play at we need to avoid this feature all together?

Edited by Paralassa
content quote

So because certain players are less skilled than others at playing the level you believe they should play at we need to avoid this feature all together?

Thats what they did with high texture armor graphics, doesn't surprise me that did it with everything else.

It's almost like Bioware only expects ******* to keep subscribing. They didn't want stupid people who can't figure out how to turn graphics down to complain so they force low graphics on everyone.

Just like they don't want people to complain about bad tanks and bad healers who don't know what they're doing so they'll scrap dual spec.

I myself, would gladly tank or heal. I'm honestly not a bad player and fairly good one to boot. However I refuse to level as a tank or healer. I just don't like it and can't do it. So I am dps. It's too expensive to switch so I dps.

People have a hard enough time learning how to play a single role, lets not give them a way to be twice as horrible.

I'm sorry you struggle to learn more than one role. I have successfully played at a high level as all three roles in other MMO content. Granted, I have a college degree, own my home and have a well serviced wife.

Tell me - what do you think is holding you back?

Edited by Paralassa
content quote