protection medal question

Darth-Rammstein

I play a juggernaut and I usually just throw guard on people to get the medals like shield or protector for absorbing 5k damage ect. however there are these other protection medals that say X protection since last death, guardian and paladin. I'm not entirely sure how to get these and how they differ from just the normal protection medals.

I've gotten one of those medals you're talking about before, and the only "protection"-type ability I ever use is Guardian Leap. I'm a DPS-specced Guardian, so I don't use Soresu to throw Guard on anyone. However, I haven't been able to replicate this since that one time.

The X protection in one life just means you got to protect at least X damage before you died at some point of the game. For example, say you protected 8000 HP each time and you died 10 times, so your total protection is 80K. This will get you the 50K protection total medal, but since you never protected 10K in one life, you won't get the 10K in one life medal. Realistically, it's not very hard to even the 10K in one life because if you guard someone, and that guy has at least 10K HP and went from 100 to 0, then you should've protected 10K as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.