Comp can't handle warzones? (FPS Issues)

Skryon

From day 1 I've heard people complain about lagging in specifically warzones. However, many people have been able to resolve this issue...I haven't been able to. So I'm wondering if my PC is the problem instead of the game.

AMD Athlon II X4 635 Processor

2.90 GHz

6 GB of RAM

64-Bit Operating System

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

If someone could tell me whether or not I should be getting serious FPS issues with these specs I would appreciate it. I'm at 45-60 FPS outside of warzones, and am at 10-20 FPS in warzones.

I hear AMD Chips are just faulty Intel chips resold. Probably just a conflict in your system, since you are asking here it could be a whole list of problems that you don't know the symptoms to and there is little to no help most can givee you without physically being beside you.

From day 1 I've heard people complain about lagging in specifically warzones. However, many people have been able to resolve this issue...I haven't been able to. So I'm wondering if my PC is the problem instead of the game.

2.90 GHz

6 GB of RAM

64-Bit Operating System

If someone could tell me whether or not I should be getting serious FPS issues with these specs I would appreciate it. I'm at 45-60 FPS outside of warzones, and am at 10-20 FPS in warzones.

This game is just ****, they will probably fix it eventually, but not before everyone leaves for something else.

2.90 GHz

6 GB of RAM

64-Bit Operating System

Everyone is having FPS problems right now, or the majority are. This is because the Hero engine is having grafix trauma. Many of us with decent systems are having the same issues. I am running an I5- 450, 8 gigs of ram and a 1g video card (GTS 360M) and am seeing the same types of things.

While no solution is out yet, Bioware is working on it.

You can probably migrate problem in Windows by

1. taking graphics to minimium(shadows and aliasing off too)

2. disabling everything that has to with themes

3. running game in lower resolution.

I did all that in Windows Screen mode and its at least playable now.

Still lag but its not bloody awful.

2.90 GHz

6 GB of RAM

64-Bit Operating System

wrong forum, you need to post this in customer support forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.