Sick of questing Rpers here?

BlloRain

I miss Rping, I hate that I am feel forced to only play their game.

The Rp is here, and sure flame on the RP hate. I feel Bio is NOT reading post on my issue and other issues.

If Bio would please address the Chat bubbles issues and the other RP request that have been made over and over.

True, there is an RP place for this post, I feel however it has been said enough, and blown off, so I cam here to gen chat.

Ok flame on Rp haters.

Jett

Bottom line, BIO, give us Rpers som sort of news...soon.

I miss Rping, I hate that I am feel forced to only play their game.

The Rp is here, and sure flame on the RP hate. I feel Bio is NOT reading post on my issue and other issues.

If Bio would please address the Chat bubbles issues and the other RP request that have been made over and over.

True, there is an RP place for this post, I feel however it has been said enough, and blown off, so I cam here to gen chat.

Ok flame on Rp haters.

Jett

Bottom line, BIO, give us Rpers som sort of news...soon.

So you know this is the wrong place, and you fell they aren't reading it on the RP forums , and you know you won't get an answer here, but you post anyway?

Soo.....how is that not trolling?

Please move to RP forum, thx.

Edited by LogicalPremise

So you know this is the wrong place, and you fell they aren't reading it on the RP forums , and you know you won't get an answer here, but you post anyway?

Soo.....how is that not trolling?

Please move to RP forum, thx.

SWTOR general discussion about a feature that would not just affect RP servers?

Edited by TheHeadCapper

If Bio would please address the Chat bubbles issues

I would just as soon not have chat bubbles, because my screen is already too cluttered.

and the other RP request that have been made over and over.

I'm not clear on what the other RP request is.... Edited by sjmc

ok so ... you need chat bubles ... so you can imagine the rest of the situation ... there is something wrong there mate.

Either i could not care less about this issue , sure they can add to make people happy , but first they must fix all the bugs cause atm this game should be called.

Bugged Land.

Hey there,

We saw your post and hear you are a bit frustrated. Our team does its very best to read all the issues; however creating more posts on the same subject and placing it in multiple forums doesn't assist us in keeping up with the discussion.

We have an active thread on the subject of Chat Bubbles in the suggestion box forum. Please redirect your discussion to this thread. Thank your for your understanding.