How are we supposed to get Mercenary Commendations?

Amavin

So it seems like Bioware has removed all the meaningful ways of getting Mercenary Commendations, so they're only obtainable trough the vendor. (I haven't got a single from World PVP yet, have you?)

So the question is, why the heck not just remove them, and increase the Warzone commendation cost and cap?

I think they're supposed to drop in the chests in outlaw's den, too bad they reduced the spawn rate on those so much, that no1 bothers trying to get them, since it's MUCH easier just to farm warzone commendations and trade them..

So again, they're pointless..

I picked up maybe 600 from chests in Outlaws Den in the last 4 days but I think the spawn rate is something like 4 hours. There are enough spawn points that occasionaly you can pick up two or three chests at a time and that the stagger effect means some show up more frequently than the 4 hours spawn time. However, with other collecting them as well they can be tough to get hold of. I normally hang out in Outlaws Den, do warzones and hunt for chests inbetween pops.

20 Medals per chest.

Edited by origional

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.