I wish my spaceship had a jukebox!

Karokk

Firefly is my favorite show (wish they didn't cancel it). The theme song does fit a Smuggler but not really a Bounty Hunter. The opening would be a little different...'Keep your love. Keep your land. I'll kill you where you f-ing stand. I don't care. My work's not free. Just try to take my creds from me.' See, now that's a BH song!

You know that's a good idea. Since you have one in ME2 (Bioware), I'm kind of surprised they didn't add that feature. You also could buy decorations for your ship in ME2, add that too.

And yes, Firefly was a hella good show, no idea how/why it didn't last very long. Loved it.

'Keep your love. Keep your land. I'll kill you where you f-ing stand. I don't care. My work's not free. Just try to take my creds from me.' See, now that's a BH song!

Holy blond cheerleader Batman, I Just found my new theme song!

Seriously, fantastic idea. We gotta record that sometime.

'Keep your love. Keep your land. I'll kill you where you f-ing stand. I don't care. My work's not free. Just try to take my creds from me.' See, now that's a BH song!

*wonders if it's OK to use somebody's else's quote in a signature line*

That. Is. Awesome.

You know .. this is a really good idea if it played variosu tracks from the game. It would be even cooler if you could point it to a Mp3 playlist! I think spaceships are a bit of a missed opportunity, it could be an excellent "player housing" kind of thing without all teh hassle of tons of unused houses lying around ;).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.