what is the best republic sever in the game

brendhanbb

i am just wondering but which sever is the best because i want to know which has the most republic players and which sever has people actully willing to do flashpoints because so many times i go on my toon i find hardly anyone willing to actully do a flashpoint with me which sucks. cuz i really want to do flashpoints but i cant find anyone willing to do any with me.

i am just wondering but which sever is the best because i want to know which has the most republic players and which sever has people actully willing to do flashpoints because so many times i go on my toon i find hardly anyone willing to actully do a flashpoint with me which sucks. cuz i really want to do flashpoints but i cant find anyone willing to do any with me.

I'm having no issues doing flashpoints on The Harbinger, lots of repub players/

In every MMO, except for population, every PvE server is EXACTLY the same as every other. No community on any server, ever, in any MMO, had any more 'flavor' or 'nice people' than any other. Ever. (assuming same server type)

Assuming same server type, and more importantly, assuming the servers opened at the same time, and also assuming some influential guilds were not there.

Anyhow, i know Shii-cho (one of the initial servers, if that matters), routinely has republics doing sweeps of Ilum and destroy imperials (until they call all their buddies and the lag makes it impossible to dodge the thousands of force storm), so its at least possible to do your dailies as a republic player :)

In every MMO, except for population, every PvE server is EXACTLY the same as every other. No community on any server, ever, in any MMO, had any more 'flavor' or 'nice people' than any other. Ever. (assuming same server type)

so basicaly i just have to live with what i get on any sever and hope i get lucky once in a while.

so basicaly i just have to live with what i get on any sever and hope i get lucky once in a while.

No pops aren't equal on a lot of servers.

Seriously just try The Harbinger lots of repub server runs at very heavy during peak times and heavy most of the rest of the time. We have more repub than empire on the server.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

my guild likewise has all the content that isnt bugged (ahem hard move EV) on farm, and we roll the WFs

but leveling up will be a total chore for you as every zone at most you can expect 20 republics. there are at least 3 times the imps, and from what I see they mostly suck at anything non-zerg but theres just too many of them to fight

anchorhead server

Edited by bicuspid

I play on starstorm one and 50/50 W/L ratio for republic empire in warzones.

PvE wise we have a nice community, atleast 50+ players on the later content worlds which is enough and theres always LFG "insert heroic quest name"

server is or atleast is stated as one of the most high pop PvP servers in the server list, usually a few hundred on the fleet at one time

English speaking language apart from the one or two loud mouth russians when on coruscent, but what else can you expect from the SWTOR version of the barrens? besides everybody loves the banter.

im from england and play republic and this server has suited me just fine, not ran into any problems yet, although once it took me 5mins to find a group for maelstrom prison

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.