Faction caps on Ilum not working?

Izariel

I was on Ilum and was in an Ops group of about 25 republic trying to hit back and pvp. We kept getting zerged by 60+ Imp groups.

I thought the limit was 50 per side? Does that only apply to Republic? Can imps break the cap with impunity?

Im really wondering, because Imps are zerging as bad as before.

I thought the limit was 50 per side? Does that only apply to Republic? Can imps break the cap with impunity?

There is no any caps.

That idiot who designed Illum pvp part didn't even played mmo so he can' imagine that server population is never 50\50.

When you're all sitting in your meetings, what exactly is a proper time table on what a daily quest should take? Cause its lookin about 5 hours a day to try to find some 1v1's/armaments in illum cause theres about 10 people max republic there, and probably 75ish imps all the time. Give us a buff based on the population, or take the daily out of the game. Those are the only two options, or even make the daily "kill 30 people, anywhere". That way they can't just sit on one planet and farm people, atleast then there will be "world" pvp not just pvp on one planet in one battle zone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.