Get Khem Val out of my way

Meddyck

Why not just make companions non-clickable?

Even if they have something to say, they won't talk to you unless you're on your ship or in a cantina..

If they die, you should be able to right-click them (or just use their portrait window) but otherwise, there's no reason to even try clicking on a companion.

I agree with the OP and adding to that I also hate how they're always staring at your character all the time, like some creepy perv. Why is T7 the only companion (as far as I've seen) who has any idle animations? And why the **** do our characters not have any worth mentioning for that matter?

It can be downright hilarious sometimes, when you're sabotaging or looting something.

Female smuggler crouches down to rifle through the pockets of the NPC she's just killed. Corso... blatantly stares at her backside. When clicked, goes: "Right behind ya, Captain."

• 11 months later...

^Well, perhaps that's because they increased the distance that you can zoom out your camera view since Feb 2012. So this is a non issue at this point.

If you didn't know already you can go to preferences, camera zoom and increase it all the way on the slider = profit. You'll never click Khem instead of the object if you're zoomed out.

Edited by Ridickilis

Not only that, a slight camera rotation and it's not really an issue. I also don't like them being so close, but that's because when I want to look at my new outfit it can be annoying, mind you, I just dismiss him then. Looting is not an issue, you should get used to panning the camera with your mouse anyway, it's huge in PvP.

Well in fairness, it was pretty bad back then. The zoom was like half of what it is now and Khem really was the absolute WORST just because he's so big.

I wouldn't want them further away from our toons than they are now though. I'd imagine that would just create more chances for them to take bad 'paths' and grab more unwanted aggro.

Edited by Ridickilis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.