When are you going to acknowledge the launcher/patching problem BioWare?

Erondor

As I see you are acknowledging quite a few problem lately, this "little bug" seems to have slipped your notice though and I really think that people that are not even able to get into the game because of your faulty software should get a little more attention than some pvp crybabies not having fun in the rushed to end game.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM FOR GOOD?

WHEN?

Yes, please. I am tired of spending more time fixing my game than playing it. I have significant down time after each weekly patch because the Launcher does not send me to a server that works for patching. I have shared information with CS every time they ask, and they have provided some "workarounds," but no permanent solution has been provided. I like the game, I do not want to quit, but some days I feel like I am paying to fix the game instead of playing it. Edited by gpudh

*bump*

interesting, nobody in general discussion seems to have this problem ... or the fanbois are perfect in neglecting and ignoring it.

great job, BioWare ... on brainwashing and generating enough buzz to blind seemingly everyone to this ... little ... glitch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.