Why is this game 100x better than any other mmo on the market?

Thelongroad

Hey u must be totaly stupid idiot right? WOW have lightsabers first ? :D did u really say that ? :D:D:D:D:D:D sure for last 30 year of wow :D

Hey u must be totaly stupid idiot right? WOW have lightsabers first ? :D did u really say that ? :D:D:D:D:D:D sure for last 30 year of wow :D

Indeed, he's false.

Zeus had the first lightsaber. :rolleyes:

http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/greek%20gods/fullsize/greek%20gods_4a428471ef28d.jpg

Star Wars released in 1977. Warcraft in 1994, and World of Warcraft in 2004.

Star Wars had lightsabers first.

And technically, Flash Gordon had them first, and that franchise was created in 1934.

Suck it WoW-kiddie.

Star Wars released in 1977. Warcraft in 1994, and World of Warcraft in 2004.

Star Wars had lightsabers first.

And technically, Flash Gordon had them first, and that franchise was created in 1934.

Suck it WoW-kiddie.

I hope you understand you just gave him what he wanted.

I hope you understand you just gave him what he wanted.

That WoW had lightsabers, first?

No I didn't. WoW didn't. As far as MMOs go, even, SWG had them before WoW. :D

The only thing WoW did first was make a total cluster**** of the MMO industry.

lol thats crazy , photo shop ? or is that real?

It's real. NCsoft added them ingame a while back. That are lightsabers all right, I always wondered why Lucas did not bother to sue them but NCsoft might as well bought the rights to use them.

Story and lightsabers won't keep people subbing. Especially when everyone is wielding a saber.

And the story, you mean the same 3 choices EVERY conversation? I haven't had one huge choice affect ANYTHING late game in the story yet.

Delusions of grandeur

Better than no choice at all. Yes it actually can/does affect the outcome of quests and subsequent quests (spare/kill the captain in Black Talon is an easy example)! Or how about the beast brain quest on Korriban?

PS: I wield blasters, missiles, a flame thrower... my fist...

Edited by lucasomega

I do sense that GW2 will be better though.

I seriously like this game but GW2 has dynamic events. It's a whole other concept to the ogre with a quest mark on his head telling you to kill 1000 beasties for his wife.

All talk until they prove it at release. Don't get me wrong, I think that game looks great and the ideas they have sound awesome... but man to they talk themselves up a lot. Remind you of BioWare's press for this game?

I played GW1 and the expansions. It was nothing like they described it would be.

Keep stroking their ego will you? At one point they're gonna say the game is fine and not fix anything if you keep praising them like spoiled kids.

Meanwhile I'll be the stern parent who shouts alot but is secretly pleased when things are patched and fixed.

Game is far from perfect, it needs a bit of doing up but I'm impressed at what it is and could be with a bit of polishing. Can't say I enjoy the Hero Engine or the ability delay and bugs every now and then but there's been worse game launches and whatnot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.