Why is this game 100x better than any other mmo on the market?

Thelongroad

Story and lightsabers won't keep people subbing. Especially when everyone is wielding a saber.

And the story, you mean the same 3 choices EVERY conversation? I haven't had one huge choice affect ANYTHING late game in the story yet.

Delusions of grandeur

I wouldn't go so far as saying it is better then the rest, as that would be a matter of opinion.

However, I have never had this much fun playing an MMO before.

The storyline and the voice overs seal the deal for me. They take the tedium out of questing, and while there are many "canned" responses, those even differ from class to class. I find combat fun for the most part.

If I had one wish, it would be that companion gear leveled with the companion. I really hate having to gear my companions in addition to myself. Actually, that is pretty much why I just roll with the starter companion and ignore the rest.

I can't say it's 100 times better. But the reasons I enjoy it so much...

Excellent stories. Sue me, I even like most of the voice acting.

Interesting new healing classes. I get to heal my tank and shotgun people in the back.

I like the detail in the world environments. Feels very Star Wars and immersive.

Companions and the crafting system are very entertaining. Diverse, gives me options. I like options.

Slave girl outfits.

The game is in no way ground breaking save for a far more interesting level grind. However to me it is very entertaining. Bioware has me for at least six months with current content. I believe more interesting stuff is to come.

Someone get a Doctor- Jeez do you fall and bang your head-

Its Crap- For god sake man- its so boring and long winded -

Obviously another Feel good Fake Biowars employee.

Go home, Roger!!!!!!

Its sad to see all these pre-wow'ers on these Forums to try to mess up the Mood

Then go play it o wait

You can already play, ow wait...you did not make it into BETA.

I never said I disliked swtor, so your attempt on trolling already failed at the assumption I wanted to leave.

Im here to stay, I can afford multiple subs.

Edited by Kirameki

You can already play, ow wait...you did not make it into BETA.

I never said I disliked swtor, so your attempt on trolling already failed at the assumption I wanted to leave.

Im here to stay, I can afford multiple subs.

K have fun with snooze wars sequel then

pls someone KILL thoose trolls... the game is wonderfull and great and u just trolling tards... OP means it same like me i guess any onyone who oposse SWTOR .. why the f*ck are u still posting here? go play ur stupid Pandas and let us play our beloved game.... i dont have high end computer, i have some issues and i still dont complain and continue sub's, so why u are crying all time? u r just stupid kids c ya...

BW make a great job for us and i cant w8 for more content...

pls someone KILL thoose trolls... the game is wonderfull and great and u just trolling tards... OP means it same like me i guess any onyone who oposse SWTOR .. why the f*ck are u still posting here? go play ur stupid Pandas and let us play our beloved game.... i dont have high end computer, i have some issues and i still dont complain and continue sub's, so why u are crying all time? u r just stupid kids c ya...

Yeah really, the WoW community is as bad as I remember it, and unfortunately it seems to have noticed us.

Some people really need to lay down for a while and stop taking things on the internet personal.

Edited by Fixiooo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.