Thumbs up for BioWare.

Magentix

There are at least 20 people playing happily without bothering to come to the forums for every whiner out there. I am usually one of them but after reading these forums I figured something needed to be said.

1. This game rocks
  2. You guys rock
  3. All my friends are enjoying it as much as I do
  4. Bounty hunter storyline is amazing
  5. I love my jawa Blizz

That'll be all.

Great job on the MMO and don't let all the whining get to you.

In B4 "OMG, fanboy! I quit because this game sucks and let me tell you the tale of my people in a huge wall of whine that could critically hit the entire database of google.com"

How hard is it to read what he posted:

He know 20 people that play the game. They are all happy. They never come on these forums. The OP did. He say all the hate and trolls. Felt the need to make one positive thread post.

I will add to his list. I know 6 people that enjoy this game, play on a regular bases, and while can't wait for bug fixes and content updates will be long term subscribers. Other than me these people don't ever look at the forums.

How hard is it to read what he posted:

He know 20 people that play the game. They are all happy. They never come on these forums. The OP did. He say all the hate and trolls. Felt the need to make one positive thread post.

I will add to his list. I know 6 people that enjoy this game, play on a regular bases, and while can't wait for bug fixes and content updates will be long term subscribers. Other than me these people don't ever look at the forums.

i add to this, all my friends and guildies (30+) love the game and embrace it as if it was swg 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.