After the nerf, what will an operatives roll be in huttball?

-Rinzler-

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol operatives will still do more damage than any other class.

20 percent of 7k = 2300

5k damage for an opener isnt the end of the world.

obviously u didnt read the nerfs. its just not 20% damage they are losing. they lose half their KO stun and another 20% on armor reduction which seriously gimps their sustained dps after burst

obviously u didnt read the nerfs. its just not 20% damage they are losing. they lose half their KO stun and another 20% on armor reduction which seriously gimps their sustained dps after burst

Good, you are a burst dps class, you dont get sustained dps.

I dont get the problem here.

551 expertise assassin tank full champ getting crit for 5400.

- 20% ............

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING I MIGHT HAVE TO THINK BEFORE I BLINDLY ATTACK SOMETHING NOW.

Im sure your class will be fine. If its not your crying will get it buffed back up before your tears dry.

The problem is, burst dps is all we had. no utility.

If they wanna nerf our burst, give us jet packs or grappling hooks to pull people, so we at least have some other function in pvp matches.

The problem is this.

Operatives think their role is this.

"Pop out of stealth and kill someone without anyone noticing, and then vanish. Wait for cooldowns and repeat."

Your role actually is:

"Pop out of stealth and lock an enemy down allowing your team to more easily complete its objectives"

You arent a ninja who gets to kill people before they realize they are dying. Thats overpowered.

The problem is, burst dps is all we had. no utility.

If they wanna nerf our burst, give us jet packs or grappling hooks to pull people, so we at least have some other function in pvp matches.

How do you have no utility, you are a healing class.

w...t...f

no OP is going 1 vs 3 and steamrolling. which ive seen Sorcerers. Marauders & Bounty Hunters do

No.

First off Bounty hunters and Sorcerors can heal through two people attacking them. At that point they arent healing there team who get wrecked. Thats good pvp design and good teamwork.

Second, Marauders suck in pvp. Its laughable that you would name them as overpowered. Post nerf your class will still outdps a marauder if you play it right.

Third, when you are restricted into a pre defined class role, you cannot expect bioware to make your class capable of beating all other classes.

Its paper rock scissors.

Your job is to kill the squishys on the other team, not to periodically one shot everyone while they fight each other.

The problem is this.

Operatives think their role is this.

"Pop out of stealth and kill someone without anyone noticing, and then vanish. Wait for cooldowns and repeat."

Your role actually is:

"Pop out of stealth and lock an enemy down allowing your team to more easily complete its objectives"

You arent a ninja who gets to kill people before they realize they are dying. Thats overpowered.

Oh so other classes insta killing me by pushing/pulling/knocking me into fire isnt overpowered?

I wish i could force push someone for 18k damage with one click.

Edited by -Rinzler-

Lol operatives will still do more damage than any other class.

20 percent of 7k = 2300

5k damage for an opener isnt the end of the world.

7k hits aren't happening now that there is a 50's bracket and buff stacking was nerfed.

this is not my class, Im a Trooper. But if you nerf their burst, nerf their stun and then nerf their follow up sustained dps who exactly are they suppose to scare. not me. My trooper will eat their burst laugh at their stun get up pop a medpac and then unload on their squishy behind

No.

First off Bounty hunters and Sorcerors can heal through two people attacking them. At that point they arent healing there team who get wrecked. Thats good pvp design and good teamwork.

Second, Marauders suck in pvp. Its laughable that you would name them as overpowered. Post nerf your class will still outdps a marauder if you play it right.

Third, when you are restricted into a pre defined class role, you cannot expect bioware to make your class capable of beating all other classes.

Its paper rock scissors.

Your job is to kill the squishys on the other team, not to periodically one shot everyone while they fight each other.

no ive seen dps bounty hunters and dps sorcerers run through 3 people.

To answer the original question: assist train enemy ball carrier, get assist trained, chip away solo kills & get throw off ledges/into fire, same as you're doing now.

The only difference is scrubs take a second longer to kill and the hard fights got harder without dealing with the fact that you are the most kiteable class in the game.

Edited by staysa

No.

WHAT? they are among the best class

with little heals they become near unkillable and are the hardest melee to kite in the game

oh and did i forget to mention that they do really good damage

this is not my class, Im a Trooper. But if you nerf their burst, nerf their stun and then nerf their follow up sustained dps who exactly are they suppose to scare. not me. My trooper will eat their burst laugh at their stun get up pop a medpac and then unload on their squishy behind

Trooper nerf inc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.