Fix Pulling Into Hazard!

Cempa

The player being pulled should land exactly at the pullers location, so if the one doing the pulling is in a safe spot it should not be possible to pull/stun kill some one!

We put together a tough team play to get the ball across just to have 1 player from xxm away pull stun the ball away completely negating an entire team, that is just wrong!

Haha are you kidding? You want to remove such a brilliant and awesome tactical gameplay mechanic? (and no I do not own a powertech or a vanguard so I have only been the victim of this never the perpetrator) Why dont they remove all knockbacks, Leaps and sprints while they're at it so you never have to worry about how you position you character?

Here's a hint: You see those little pillars around the firepits, they break line of sight. Stay aware of your surroundings and if you see a powertech standing there, MOVE away.

apparently your team play that you put together so well...........wasn't as good as you thought if you didn't avoid the pull-stun-kill at the end.

it's part of the game my friend........ you have to plan for it just like every other ability that players have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.