I helped a knight today.

Sunflier

I am not a knight. But, I did help a knight fight the final final of all bosses. However, when I tried to get back up into my ship to leave, it turned out to be an empty ship. I left exited again and the knight I helped was already back at the fleet. My fleet pass was on an 8 hour cool down. Apparently, the knight entered a different instance of the defender. So I couldn't fleet out, I couldn't pilot the ship, and I couldn't use the escape pod. What I ended up doing was join a war zone and afk out. But, I think this bug needs to be addressed.

I am not a knight. But, I did help a knight fight the final final of all bosses. However, when I tried to get back up into my ship to leave, it turned out to be an empty ship. I left exited again and the knight I helped was already back at the fleet. My fleet pass was on an 8 hour cool down. Apparently, the knight entered a different instance of the defender. So I couldn't fleet out, I couldn't pilot the ship, and I couldn't use the escape pod. What I ended up doing was join a war zone and afk out. But, I think this bug needs to be addressed.

I should mention I was on a consular. And I rode his ship to the site.

Edited by Sunflier

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.