Circles of Nerfs (you my nerfherder)

Cstain

Such as the circle of life the circle of nerfs will eventually complete itself. I find it humorous to read these forums and see people so elated that OP's are being nerfed. What people do not realize is now a new class will be OP and then will be nerfed. It might be yours!!! I cannot wait for the weeks to come and listen to all the rage when their classes are nerfed down and others buffed. With no doubt SWTOR is in for exciting forum reading times.

Look, Im a sorc. If BIO deems it necessary to 'nerf' my class, then ILL DEAL WITH IT. Instead of trying to use fail logic and whining to support my false claims.

WELL DONE BIO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

My guild appreciates it, as do I.....Nicely done!

if they have overnerfed, which I will determine for myself once the changes are made, I'll just bench my scoundrel until they nerf the other 7 advanced classes and he gets his turn as the OP one again ;)

I don't think they need a nerf, they do awesome burst but can be pretty much relegated to being an annoyance with good group play.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.