Hoods and Headgear: Why only one?

Arazrael

Hi Everyone :)

Okay the issue I would like to bring up is why do hoods have to disappear when we wear any headgear other than circlets?

I'm primarily a Sith player, and even in the game trailers and one piece of concept art for the Sith Warrior, they are shown wearing masks or helmets while they have their hoods up.

So why can't we have the same thing?

Imagine wearing the Lord Kallig headgear with the hood drawn up, or those face mask we pick up that look like Darth Malgus's face gear?

Hoods up with masks and helmets are a major part of the Sith image, I think this really needs to be taken into consideration.

Edited by Arazrael

How cool would it be to have a hood 'raise and lower' animation? and it would affect conversations, if you raised it before a conversation, your hood is up, if you lowered it, then it'd be down as you talk.

I actually would love this idea.

In fact, on my Warrior, I don't even like wearing the hood, but I feel like on my Marauder I should have one (instead I'm wearing some vest that shows a ton of skin).

But with a Hood Up/Down setting somewhere, we could do what we wanted. It'd probably be a lot of work, though...

It would probably take a bit of work to do but these guys are only getting started with this game and they LISTEN to us, people just gotta let them know :)

If you guys want to see stuff like this in the game, then make a quick post and give your thoughts :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have also found this ridiculous.

I look forward to seeing hood and mask simultaneously, as well as hiding companion head slots. It only make sense as in every cinematic the Sith in particular are depicted as having hoods over their headgear.

Edited by Drakkenfeur

WOW! I thought my suggestion thread for this had died ages ago :)

It may be a low priority detail but if enough of us say we want it, then it may eventually come to pass.

This is basically a petition, the more of you that come here and say you want it, the closer we get.

So get your friends in here and say:

YES to hoods over headgear

YES to optional companion head slot

YES to a hood up/down function

WOW! I thought my suggestion thread for this had died ages ago :)

It may be a low priority detail but if enough of us say we want it, then it may eventually come to pass.

This is basically a petition, the more of you that come here and say you want it, the closer we get.

So get your friends in here and say:

YES to hoods over headgear

YES to optional companion head slot

YES to a hood up/down function

Yes to hoods over headgear

Yes to optional companion headslot. (?)

Yes to hood up/down toggle

Yes to hide companion headgear.

Sorry ..just me ..I got no friends :( ..lol

Edited by Grecanis

• 4 weeks later...