Hit 50 today on the Repub side

Oboros

most republic rolled alts because low lvl pvp is where its at now. 1.1 killed most chances republic had. and once they add a rank system its going to be that much worse where 90% sith will start with BM gear and 20% maybe on the republic side. shame where bioware said gear wont = skill.. but once again they lied.

There were actually a ton of 50's on my server right before the 1.1 patch, and the day of the 1.1 patch. Before the Empire got completely geared basically.

Now, honestly I haven't even checked to see how it is. I did a few warzones on my 50 Vanguard the day after 1.1 and it was just.... broken. In the multiple warzones I entered, I saw a total of 2 Empire players with less than 17k health.

So now I'm leveling an alt. The gear differentials matter way more than they should, and it has become extremely obvious. Players I used to see in warzones all the time who were level 50 before the bracket, I now see rolling alts (through their legacy name).

I've been doing pretty well actually its all about fun and I have a blast with my knight more then I do with my sin

I agree. Knight is a lot of fun.

However.

Fun =/= Useful

Every Tank class in the game is better than the Guardian.

most republic rolled alts because low lvl pvp is where its at now. 1.1 killed most chances republic had. and once they add a rank system its going to be that much worse where 90% sith will start with BM gear and 20% maybe on the republic side. shame where bioware said gear wont = skill.. but once again they lied.

With champion vs. battlemaster, Skill > Gear

you will see a few ... but not many... today i sat in que for over 8 hours before it popped and when i got in.. it was hutt ball that lasted 2 minutes cause not enough people joined -_- i will def not be paying for this any longer

not when a full BM sith warrior crits you for 8.5k sweep and then a 5k scream. ontop of being in Def stance and a healer on his *** the full game. its broken beyond fixing

I have yet to lose to anyone in battlemaster gear 1v1

I think you should probably L2P.

Actually, come over to sword of ajunta pall, get some battlemaster gear, and ill show you how to play.

There were actually a ton of 50's on my server right before the 1.1 patch, and the day of the 1.1 patch. Before the Empire got completely geared basically.

Now, honestly I haven't even checked to see how it is. I did a few warzones on my 50 Vanguard the day after 1.1 and it was just.... broken. In the multiple warzones I entered, I saw a total of 2 Empire players with less than 17k health.

So now I'm leveling an alt. The gear differentials matter way more than they should, and it has become extremely obvious. Players I used to see in warzones all the time who were level 50 before the bracket, I now see rolling alts (through their legacy name).

^This

Due to horrible OWPvP, Horrible gear balance, Population imbalances and the Utterly broken PvP Reward system I see more and more alts being made. ALL my guildies rerolled alts about the same day they hit 50. Why? Well, the Only thing there is to do is get the dailies done and then...well reroll an alt!

There is no arena, no rated warzones, no open world PvP, no faction competition, no use farming valor since there Is no gain in it...

Bioware seriously needs to fix some arena/rated WZ and OWPvP so that you have some real, competetive enviroment to use your gear in.

you will see a few ... but not many... today i sat in que for over 8 hours before it popped and when i got in.. it was hutt ball that lasted 2 minutes cause not enough people joined -_- i will def not be paying for this any longer

If this is the case then you Seriously need to move to a more PvP friendly server.

You know, pure population isn't always the problem. If close to no one bothers queuing for PvP (understandable with recent failures in the PvP system) then it wont matter if you so are 10k players on the server.

I can't imagine that you actually play on a PvP server tbh.

On my server (which is a PvP one) I get queues rather quick (>5 min peak hours) on both 1-49/50 bracket. And surprisingly enough, I win about every single game. Might be due to all the serious Empire PvP:ers being on Ilum milking the aoe kill trading :p

Anyway, my point is: Before you classify the game as broken, useless and whatnot, try checking for a better server instead. It's that, take it like a man (or woman) or just un-sub and move along.

If this is the case then you Seriously need to move to a more PvP friendly server.

You know, pure population isn't always the problem. If close to no one bothers queuing for PvP (understandable with recent failures in the PvP system) then it wont matter if you so are 10k players on the server.

I can't imagine that you actually play on a PvP server tbh.

On my server (which is a PvP one) I get queues rather quick (>5 min peak hours) on both 1-49/50 bracket. And surprisingly enough, I win about every single game. Might be due to all the serious Empire PvP:ers being on Ilum milking the aoe kill trading :p

Anyway, my point is: Before you classify the game as broken, useless and whatnot, try checking for a better server instead. It's that, take it like a man (or woman) or just un-sub and move along.

this is absolutely the worst suggestion ever -- please, lemee do more lameo pve scripted crap for days on end just to have fun. go away,.

I have yet to lose to anyone in battlemaster gear 1v1

I think you should probably L2P.

Actually, come over to sword of ajunta pall, get some battlemaster gear, and ill show you how to play.

you obviously know your stuff , and are proberly on a good server , my onlyproblem with your statment is that you have never lost 1v1 ?

we always been so outnumbered theres no such thing as 1v1 , ive had what i thought was 1v1 only to quickly realize there was all sorts of outside help going on which made it 1v3 minimum ..... nope cant think of a single 1v1

you obviously know your stuff , and are proberly on a good server , my onlyproblem with your statment is that you have never lost 1v1 ?

we always been so outnumbered theres no such thing as 1v1 , ive had what i thought was 1v1 only to quickly realize there was all sorts of outside help going on which made it 1v3 minimum ..... nope cant think of a single 1v1

Honestly if you are fighting someone 1v1 you are either an operative, you are world PvPing, or you are doing something wrong. In a WZ, you should never fight 1v1 if you are contributing to a win.

And even if you are fighting a huttball carrier 1v1 or defending a door/point by yourself, then your team is doing something wrong. Either way, someone has screwed up somewhere.

Edited by DarthDartheous

Honestly if you are fighting someone 1v1 you are either an operative, you are world PvPing, or you are doing something wrong. In a WZ, you should never fight 1v1 if you are contributing to a win.

And even if you are fighting a huttball carrier 1v1 or defending a door/point by yourself, then your team is doing something wrong. Either way, someone has screwed up somewhere.

Well in Alderean I have 1v1'ed many of times. You'll be surprised how everyone just charges the middle and I stay to guard the nodes on the left or right. Once in a while, a single imp will pop up and we can have an interrupted 1v1 for a couple minutes at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.