I need a pair of pants!

Seehorse

I've just gotten my Jedi off Tython and went Sage with him. I find that I enjoy the playstyle and the way the character works... I just really hate walking around in a dress all the time. Is there anywhere you can get a decent pair of pants for the AC?

All kidding aside this is a real downer on playing the character; right now I'm using a pair of pants from the tutorial with really lousy stats simply because I hate the look of the skirts that the character is apparently supposed to wear. I'm afraid I'm either going to end up badly gimped or abandon the character entirely due to the aesthetics of being more or less forced into a skirt.

It may seem a minor thing but it really does bug me quite a lot. Surely there's somewhere I can get light armor pants?

First of the only way you can get pants at the lvl is if check on the GTN. secondly you can wait till you get to aldareen they have pants there from the commendation vendor. to bad you are not on my server i could have crafted you one for free. Edited by Alikain

First of the only way you can get pants at the lvl is if check on the GTN. secondly you can wait till you get to aldareen they have pants there from the commendation vendor. to bad you are not on my server i could have crafted you one for free.

So once I get to Alderaan there's a set available? Good; I'll just need to wait until around level 27-30 then. Thanks for that answer!

I do wish that the market was a bit better designed; the mechanic of only allowing stuff to stay for sale for two days really makes it difficult finding things since it makes for a lot more work on the part of the seller. I find with my other characters that if something doesn't sell in 2 days I frequently vendor it instead of going to the trouble of relisting.

There are pants...but you realize you picked a Jedi, right? Jedi don't wear pants. Unless you're darth vader because he wears whatever he wants and apparently nobody told him he shouldn't.

Then again, his pants are also kind of his legs...

A couple of the social vendors should also have pants that can be moded up.

There are pants...but you realize you picked a Jedi, right? Jedi don't wear pants. Unless you're darth vader because he wears whatever he wants and apparently nobody told him he shouldn't.

Then again, his pants are also kind of his legs...

Cannon seems to disagree.

8 pants > 4 skirts + 1 Yoda

Luke never wore a skirt.

Edited by RGMetal