So.. How long?

navycrow

Just curious how long do you think most of the trolls here are going to last.

i really enjoyed FF 11 communtiy back in the day where it was helpfull and supportive.

i know in game right now is like that ub tthe trolls on the fourms really should give it a break.

they act like they know every thing crafting suck endgame suck this is to easy the ui is messed up i am un subbing. and all the e QQ.

FF 11 in my OP had the hardest crafting system and the Hardest/ most complexed endgame ever.

WoW kidd would probly smash thier keyboards if they had a real Challenge

Just curious how long do you think most of the trolls here are going to last.

i really enjoyed FF 11 communtiy back in the day where it was helpfull and supportive.

i know in game right now is like that ub tthe trolls on the fourms really should give it a break.

they act like they know every thing crafting suck endgame suck this is to easy the ui is messed up i am un subbing. and all the e QQ.

FF 11 in my OP had the hardest crafting system and the Hardest/ most complexed endgame ever.

WoW kidd would probly smash thier keyboards if they had a real Challenge

Hmm a wannabe troll complaining about other trolls :D

Not trying to get flame bait as you say jsut tied of people trash talking like they are sitting a devp. table and knowing every bit o f detail that gose into something. and yess i know i compared it to FF 11 but that was my frist true mmorpg and i love ever min of it even it it took 2 days to get that party for CN it made you appricate the people even more and enjoy their company. Just my own personal (OP that the crys is coming from WoW kids) not people that was at everquest UO and FF 11 game that have been around for over 10 years

Hello everyone!

We ask that threads in the General Discussion forum pertain to the constructive discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Due to this, we will be closing this thread for being off topic. Thank you for your understanding.