can someone please explain resilance for the love of @#$@#$

Darth_Dynas

I keep having it at the very top and being cc'd to death.. and not being able to do anything about it.

Is this bar not supposed to make it so you cannot be stunned again?

Does the republic side sages have the ability to stun, then electrocute stun you right after even with your bar full?

Check Rome-Fu's resolve guide

It's literally the first sticky at the top of the pvp forums

This can't be correct. According to his information you should resist about every 3 or 4 CC's until the resolve bar drains. This does not appear to be consistent. I have been chained CC'd in the same spot while my 16k health was SLOWLY drained. On other occations I have performed two pushes on someone that just left his spawn and had the second one resisted.

Using Rome-Fu's math it shouldn't be possible. Either it's random, broken or his info is just wrong.

yeah it was sorce or the inquis assassin ones.

I kept seeing my resolve (it may have helped if I knew what it was called. thanks) all teh way to teh top - i'd use my break at that point. I would then get lightninged and slaugthered.

A fwe times i got hit with that same one twice, I survived the first stun barely and used every consumable i had. THen poof frozen again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.