Solution: Exp bonus based on server balance

Exoblaster

Republic needs more people, especially lvl 50.

Give the Republic Exp boost based on the ratio of their server. They'll get more 50's faster which will help the end game balance. Also it will create some rerolls of heavy empire to very low republic servers.

I know this isn't an 'end all' to the problems, but it's a start and i dont see how it will hurt anything.

CONSTRUCTIVE input Could also help this thread and developers. Thanks

Quicker minor fixes:

Mirroring of classes, although some problems are because of Ability delay.

Idea's that WONT WORK:

eliminating same faciton WZ's. You don't anger the majority of your "customers" to try and fix a problem.

new races. not happening, the work involved for this to happen is not something you can throw money at! there is a ton of coding involved for the animations/armor/voice etc.

Edited by Exoblaster

Except once they hit 50, they will run out of content because this game is all about leveling and not endgame. If anything they should be lowering the exp gain of imperials that way BW can keep people subbed for just a bit longer. Hey and for some people, that could mean a whole 2 extra years of game play considering casuals players are still in their mid 30's level on their first character.

XP bonus will not help whe need pvp reward bonus on the underdog side.

And a lot of bonus couse right now the op emp side is just geting more op and the rep is almost broken.

And prof of it is the imp zerging ilum and all that crap.:mad:

Except once they hit 50, they will run out of content because this game is all about leveling and not endgame. If anything they should be lowering the exp gain of imperials that way BW can keep people subbed for just a bit longer. Hey and for some people, that could mean a whole 2 extra years of game play considering casuals players are still in their mid 30's level on their first character.

There is plenty of content at endgame for the CASUAL players. The hardcore's who are complaining about endgame content before the game has been out for a month are a separate problem. (Also a month out and they already released new content. I'm impressed)

XP bonus will not help whe need pvp reward bonus on the underdog side.

And a lot of bonus couse right now the op emp side is just geting more op and the rep is almost broken.

And prof of it is the imp zerging ilum and all that crap.:mad:

I believe the more 50's will help this problem out in the long run. There is a cap on how much expertise you can get so there is no reason that Republic cant catch up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.