Nerfs out of line

Idah

If this patch goes through its going to completely ruin operatives and i'm going to be forced to go healing to be of any use. I have a real life a job and a girlfriend and i spend every minute i can leveling and i'm just about to hit 46 here and your already nerfing operative way more than it should be. Can i burst and kill low levels? Yes i can but when i fight anyone with teamwork or my level i die.

I could understand the burst nerfs if we were actually given something for sustained damage and defense to go along with it becuase whats the point of sustained damage and being glass dps.

I'm far from a bad player but these nerfs really aren't warranted we have had what less than a week in the 50 bracket? I spent so much time leveling my operative and i don't want to go back to my level 33 shadow.

I play level 50 operative, i think this patch is not going to be big deal. Infact we got away pretty much with smallish nerf, be happy about it.

Must be a pvp-only op. Sure its not a big deal to lose 20% arp in pvp right now, 90% of your targets are inquisitors/ consulars.

Huge undeserved pve nerfs, without any compensation, on the other side.

I play level 50 operative, i think this patch is not going to be big deal. Infact we got away pretty much with smallish nerf, be happy about it.

It could have been worse ill give you that but it is kinda silly the way they just out right said bam!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.