Operative Nerf is the Last Straw

JBGames

The class is useless now. My brother and I have both canceled our subs. over this. e plays a bounty hunter. To all of those out there that are happy with this nerf my question to you is? How happy are you going to be when about 70% of the population is playing Sith Sorc which its heading in that direction. With your calls for nerfs you killed off one of the non lightsaber weilding classes in the game. Many of you are working on nerfing bh's.

6hr pvp ques.... Ok I can deal with it thats fine but destroying my classes PvP/PvE on top of that. No thanks Bioware, I can find something else to do with my time and money. Best of Luck to all who stay.

and all the pusses celebrate their ability to die slower in pvp cuz this wont change anything i will still beat your asses because people who ***** to the forums cant play no matter what the handycap to classes that arnt theirs are

The class is useless now. My brother and I have both canceled our subs. over this. e plays a bounty hunter. To all of those out there that are happy with this nerf my question to you is? How happy are you going to be when about 70% of the population is playing Sith Sorc which its heading in that direction. With your calls for nerfs you killed off one of the non lightsaber weilding classes in the game. Many of you are working on nerfing bh's.

6hr pvp ques.... Ok I can deal with it thats fine but destroying my classes PvP/PvE on top of that. No thanks Bioware, I can find something else to do with my time and money. Best of Luck to all who stay.

No, it's not. You're just too used to your two-button dance that you've never taken the time to fully develop a strategy on what you do outside of it.

Read: I have no actual skill so I rolled an obvious OP class.

rofl i am very happy with the nerf thank you. :)

This game hasn't got the legs on it really. Two months time and noone will even give a damn.

and all the pusses celebrate their ability to die slower in pvp cuz this wont change anything i will still beat your asses because people who ***** to the forums cant play no matter what the handycap to classes that arnt theirs are

Couldn't agree more. Just wish I could be there on the other side of your monitor when I'm still face rolling you *** because you still keyboard turn.

Door's that way -------->

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.