Why, oh why, is there no UI improvement yet?

Nebbycat

Really baffles me, that BW has not updated, changed, or fixed the UI issue. It needs to be fixed, big time. Why they did not at least, enhanced it, before launch is beyond me. Is it that hard to do? They couldnt even at least added combat log, Tot, something for their first patch? But yet they add new content? Seems to me, they are ignoring the complaints. I'm sorry but a UI from 1998 is the one of the big things keeping me from enjoying the game. I am sure the Rift people wouldve added it long ago, if this was their game. Anyone else annoyed by this?

Please take time to educate yourself on A) incoming game changes and B) the process of developing content for an MMO. "It can't be that hard" is usually only use by people ignorant of the process.

Finally, a mod is going to close/delete this thread because there are existing threads about this same topic. Please don't feel the need to flame or bash the mod for doing their job or Bioware for wanting to keep the forums clean and all feedback in a localized place. It just makes their job easier.

UI upgrades are coming in March. Check the preview. They had higher priorities for launch and they had higher priorities for this month (like the delay fixes coming next week). Not saying that the UI isn't high priority. They just had some things that they viewed as a higher priority.

Really baffles me, that BW has not updated, changed, or fixed the UI issue. It needs to be fixed, big time. Why they did not at least, enhanced it, before launch is beyond me. Is it that hard to do? They couldnt even at least added combat log, Tot, something for their first patch? But yet they add new content? Seems to me, they are ignoring the complaints. I'm sorry but a UI from 1998 is the one of the big things keeping me from enjoying the game. I am sure the Rift people wouldve added it long ago, if this was their game. Anyone else annoyed by this?

I'm annoyed by your post, because it is grossly uninformed.

you don't come out of your rabbit hole much do you?

Check devtracker, or check the new video on upcoming changes in the next major patch. ;)

Edited by Andryah