Fix the resolve system please

Necrodiety

Every single PvP match is the same. Stun, stun, stun, die. It's so not fun. This is why all other MMO's have one or two classes doing CC, not every one. Take a note, it's that way for a reason.

You know it's a problem because you created the resolve system Problem is, it doesn't work half the time. So either remove all the stuns, or fix the resolve system please.

Every single PvP match is the same. Stun, stun, stun, die. It's so not fun. This is why all other MMO's have one or two classes doing CC, not every one. Take a note, it's that way for a reason.

You know it's a problem because you created the resolve system Problem is, it doesn't work half the time. So either remove all the stuns, or fix the resolve system please.

I agree, 99.99% of the time my resolve bar is finally full DURING the stun in which I die.

I like it when your resolve bar is 997/1000. Three times now I've moused over it when it's looked full and I've gotten that exact number. I'm sure there are many more times that it's happened that I didn't noticed. The problem with making the resolve bar fill up faster than it already does is that a tank with full resolve is almost unstoppable in huttball.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.