PVP Medal Opportunities

Ukita

Because we really don't get that many.

- For delivering a killing blow.

- For dealing 2.5k damage in a single blow.

- For dealing 5k damage in a single blow.

- For 1k defending.

- For 3k defending.

- For killing a player in a 1v1 confrontation.

- 75k total damage dealt.

- 300k total damage dealt.

IF YOU ARE BIO.

- 2.5k/5k healing in a single heal.

Personally, I've never actually gotten a 5k dmg in a single blow medal (probably because every time I try to pop my relics/expertise, the second shot decides to miss).

I feel like we should have a chance to get another medal. Protection. We have this little ability called Scrambling Field, which reduces all incoming damage inside of the field by 20%. This should honestly go towards protection.

Yeys and neys?

You also forgot

- kill 10 enemies

- kill 25 enemies

And I agree, Scrambling Field should work, and it would encourage people to sacrifice the mobility to protect the team more often.

Yes agreed, at least something. Seems other classes get those extra medals i never see

Really not too much to ask for. It acts similarly to Guardian/Juggernaught/Vanguard/Powertech guard (sacrificing mobility, rather than health itself, which is a big deal for a class this squishy).

Not to mention it's god something like a 2 minute cool down.

Edited by Ukita

Because we really don't get that many.

- For delivering a killing blow.

- For dealing 2.5k damage in a single blow.

- For dealing 5k damage in a single blow.

- For 1k defending.

- For 3k defending.

- For killing a player in a 1v1 confrontation.

- 75k total damage dealt.

- 300k total damage dealt.

IF YOU ARE BIO.

- 2.5k/5k healing in a single heal.

Personally, I've never actually gotten a 5k dmg in a single blow medal (probably because every time I try to pop my relics/expertise, the second shot decides to miss).

I feel like we should have a chance to get another medal. Protection. We have this little ability called Scrambling Field, which reduces all incoming damage inside of the field by 20%. This should honestly go towards protection.

Yeys and neys?

my best medal reward was 8 medals and it was only 1 time. mostly i get 4-5 while inquisitors and other classes getting normaly 7-8-9 everytime.

i think this class is broken in every single aspect. i am talking about gunslinger. as scoundrel you can make 7-8 medal normaly because:

solo kill =easy

2.5k single hit =easy

5k single hit = easy

75k damage = easy

300k damage = normal

10 kill = easy

25 kill = normal

single heal 2.5k = easy

5k single heal = normal

1 killing blow = easy

so if we now compare to gunslinger:

solo kill =normal

why? because mostly all classes can pwn you. i even cannot out dps 4-5 class on there healing. dont forget i have full champion pvp set.

2.5k single hit =easy

nothing to say

5k single hit = impossible

75k damage = easy

nothing to say

300k damage = Hard

10 kill = normal

25 kill = hard

single heal 2.5k = easy

5k single heal = normal

1 killing blow = normal

Does anyone else have a problem with the Annihilator medal bugging out? I have been experimenting lately and if all stars align I can make my aimed shot crit for 5k+. However, I haven't received the medal on multiple occasions.

Sorry to say I do not have the screenshot to provide evidence. It takes quite alot of effort and sacrifice to make the stars align for me, especially now I am no longer able to target low level players. I wonder if anyone else has the same kind of experience to back up my hypothesis.

so if we now compare to gunslinger:

solo kill =normal

why? because mostly all classes can pwn you. i even cannot out dps 4-5 class on there healing. dont forget i have full champion pvp set.

2.5k single hit =easy

nothing to say

75k damage = easy

nothing to say

300k damage = Hard

10 kill = normal

25 kill = hard

single heal 2.5k = easy

5k single heal = normal

1 killing blow = normal

300k and 25 kills are not hard. It's easier to get higher damage and dps with gunslinger than it is with scoundrel. They have the burst, but after that they are worthelss. We gunslingers can just faceroll.

I've got friends who don't play gunslinger, that can get 12 by the time I get 6. I usually will get 9 myself, assuming the game went well.

Tanks have an easy time getting medals due to the extra guard ones they can get. Healers on the other hand... we should be happy compared to them lol. :p

Indeed, that's another issue entirely though, and I wouldn't be surprised if a healer has already made a thread similar to this.

Just wonder if Bioware is paying attention and looking into evaluating their reward system for PvP.

my best medal reward was 8 medals and it was only 1 time. mostly i get 4-5 while inquisitors and other classes getting normaly 7-8-9 everytime.

i think this class is broken in every single aspect. i am talking about gunslinger. as scoundrel you can make 7-8 medal normaly because:

solo kill =easy

2.5k single hit =easy

5k single hit = easy

75k damage = easy

300k damage = normal

10 kill = easy

25 kill = normal

single heal 2.5k = easy

5k single heal = normal

1 killing blow = easy

People really need to realise that not all Scoundrels are Scrappers. I play a Dirty Fighting based Scoundrel because I find that between lag and ability delay getting 4m backstabs against people circling is very tricky and not much fun. My main is currently in a mix of Champion and Centurion gear, around the 350 expertise mark, and I'm a biochemist with Hyper-quality reusable adrenals, stims and medpacs. I'm on a RP sever and generally place in the top three on my side in terms of medals.

My evaluation of how easy it is to get the medals for a DF Scoundrel:

solo kill = normal - I need a softish target and for nobody else to come whaling in to support me. Generally I'm trying to fight 2v1 as 1v1s are tricky for the build.

2.5k single hit = hard. Even with a Crit/Surge Champion Relic and Force Adrenal I'm normally only hitting for around 2k. AOEs and Bleeds don't calculate this medal correctly.

5k single hit = very hard - See above.

75k damage = easy

300k damage = hard - I'm normally in the top two damage-dealers for my side but in the 150-220k range. I've never actually seen somebody do 500k damage on my server.

10 kill = easy

25 kill = normal

single heal 2.5k = easy - yep, a crit on Underworld Medicine will do this

5k single heal = hard - again, my gear is pretty decent but even without trauma and with the buffs up I'm only healing about 4600 on crits. Think you need /very/ good gear for a non-healing build to do this easily now medpacs don't count.

1 killing blow = easy

It's only Scrappers who are very strong, Dirty Fighting Scoundrels are weaker than our Gunslinging counterparts so please don't lump us together with them.

solo kill =normal

Easy, when it comes down to 1v1, my GS is still unbeaten.

2.5k single hit =easy

nothing to say

Agreed.

Quite possible, but it's not something you'll do on regular basis.

75k damage = easy

nothing to say

Agreed.

300k damage = Hard

Aye, this is bit harder to get. The thing is, this number says absolutely nothing.

10 kill = normal

Boring easy.

25 kill = hard

Boring easy.

single heal 2.5k = easy

5k single heal = normal

Huh, I can get heal on GS? :D

1 killing blow = normal

Unbelievably easy.

Now, my best is 9 golden medals. Anyway, I don't give a funk about medals and how many of them I get depends on if I just deathmatch people no matter of WZ (aka lot of golden medals) or I'm playing for the team (few golden medals).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.