I'm dieing too much

Ryoten

I'm level 28 and on tatooine. It feels like every fight i have in this game, i have to click the regen button afterwards. I can no long handle 3 or so fights before i have to regen. And im also dieing a lot. I noticed this too when playing my bounty hunter. Is this normal for people or am i behind in gear or something?

Its a hard class to play for sure.

I Was having a lot of problems on tatoonine and then I just hit up the GTN, dropped some pretty serious cash for the level ( got all blues/purples ) and now I am doing much better than before. Hopefully I will get some nice orange gears and just be able to keep those upgraded and be alright from there.

This class seems to be VERY sensitive to gear far far far more so than other classes. The quest rewards are just not adequate for whatever reason.

Same with your companions. Keep them upgraded as well.

I have pretty much just rolled with T7 the whole way. He is pretty sturdy upgraded and can take a pounding. Any gear that has +defense on it does not appear to be available until much later on in the leveling process, there were bits here and there but seemed really hard to come across. I Was tank speced but still felt exceedingly squishy, respeced to DPS and seem to be getting along MUCH better.

The class also seems to suffer from a lack of control/utility skills that make life more challenging too in comparison to a sith sorcerer which seems to have an abundance of AOE's, stuns, mobility, heals, quick CD's on skills, etc. There were some rough spots here and there but no where near as pronounced as with the guardian.

Make sure you have some decent gear because it can make the world of difference. If you are using legendary try going with some higher endurance pieces. I suggest using Kira, because she is a serious power house. Look at her stats, they are really decent comparably to yours. Send her into the mob first, and the follow with a throw/leap. Make sure to use your interrupts, medkits, and stims.

I noticed a big change on Tatooine too, it was very frustrating. However, you can work around it. I geared T7 up throughout Tatooine, and finished up his gear with a few things off the AH. Make sure you have some gear in every slot. By the time I hit 30 and got Overhead Slash, everything felt much, much better.

What spec are you in, and which companions do you use? Try sending in your companion first to let the mobs beat up on him/her/it and then draw them to you when your companions health gets low, if it gets that far.

I prefer to use Kira over all the others, so I found switching from my Vigilance to Defense spec really helped. Once you hit Balmorra you get a healer companion so that will help too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.