keep the pvp fixes coming!

Sgt_shades

Thank you Bioware. The new patch that fixed some pvp issues is encouraging. Still work to do, but enough to keep me looking forward to playing. Illum can be pretty fun now. Republic is out numbered quite a bit, but are times we can get enough together to drive the imperials back. Had a blast. I run a pretty new setup and still lag there. Need to work that out a bit more and improve faction balance. Also the WZ queue booting to character select(although I did not see it tonight, yay!) and not getting daily credits for wins(didn't see this tonight either, another...yay!)

Thank you Bioware. The new patch that fixed some pvp issues is encouraging. Still work to do, but enough to keep me looking forward to playing. Illum can be pretty fun now. Republic is out numbered quite a bit, but are times we can get enough together to drive the imperials back. Had a blast. I run a pretty new setup and still lag there. Need to work that out a bit more and improve faction balance. Also the WZ queue booting to character select(although I did not see it tonight, yay!) and not getting daily credits for wins(didn't see this tonight either, another...yay!)

scoundrels and operatives are getting nerfed and now for tracermissiles and grav round spam that neeeds to be fixed and nerfed :)

then all this pot stacking and biochem in pvp needs fixing

bioware is getting there yay <3 xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.