If Slingers are suppossed to get Field Tech gear...

DarthSunshine

enforcer 4 piece set bonus > field tech imo

That doesn't answer the question. As a gunslinger I also prefer the 4p field tech.

Anyway - normal loot drop method is crappy, we've had defense specced tanks getting dps gear and such.

Run some HM flashpoints and get the columi gear tokens so you can choose what set you want. :)

enforcer 4 piece set bonus > field tech imo

Sort of... It's more geared towards Scoundrel, but you it also gives Slingers benefits - dodge lasting 1 extra second isn't a huge deal though. 3 seconds to run isn't a lot of time to run.

3 extra seconds on XS Freighter Flyby and an additional 5 range on quick shot (making it a 40 range ability) is much better, in my opinion.

Sadly, I accidentally got the full enforcer tier set, before realizing there was a different set...

Edited by Ukita

Sort of... It's more geared towards Scoundrel, but you it also gives Slingers benefits - dodge lasting 1 extra second isn't a huge deal though. 3 seconds to run isn't a lot of time to run.

3 extra seconds on XS Freighter Flyby and an additional 5 range on quick shot (making it a 40 range ability) is much better, in my opinion.

OP is talking about pve raid drops, those are the pvp set ones. You can see all the set bonuses here -

http://knotor.com/item_sets

Field Tech PVE -

* 2 pieces: Activating Target Acquired or Illegal Mods restores 10 energy.

* 4 pieces: Reduces the energy cost of Takedown and Quickdraw by 7.

Enforcer PVE -

* 2 pieces: Increases the critical chance of Backstab or Backblast by 15%.

* 4 pieces: Increases maximum energy by 5.

Though I also agree the field tech pvp bonuses are better for pvp too. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.