Taking bets on K.O. still completely filling resolve in 1.1.1

DarkeGBF

1.5 second stun from K.O. will almost definitely still completely fill the resolve bar, despite being a weaker/shorter crowd control effect than a bunch of things that don't completely fill it.

Anyone think Bioware is actually competent enough to have considered this, and changed it accordingly? A longshot, I know.

1.5 second stun from K.O. will almost definitely still completely fill the resolve bar, despite being a weaker/shorter crowd control effect than a bunch of things that don't completely fill it.

Anyone think Bioware is actually competent enough to have considered this, and changed it accordingly? A longshot, I know.

considering its based on the duration of a stun, ANY stun, i doubt it.

nice try tho.

considering its based on the duration of a stun, ANY stun, i doubt it.

nice try tho.

Except a 3 second jarring filled it , while a normal 4s stun only does 3/4 of a bar. It's not based on duration.

Edited by Reenolols

Of course it will. I don't think the people at BW are so "not bright" to make a 3s stun become 5.5 after a nerf.

And I get 3 more talent points to play with. If it still fills up the resolve bar I'll talent out of it.

Then I'll still get 4 instead of 3.

Edit: And the I become good friends with a shadow, and proceed 8 second chain stun to Lolzville. Or I wait for my bleed to wear off, flash grenade, heal to full, and go to town.

I'm calling it now, the QQ will Qtinue.

Edited by Kyrandis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.