I cant pvp with ops anymore

AmratheAvenger

I am a *********** tank, y in the hell do i take as much damage as any other gosh darn person out there from them. I am sick of the I win buttons that ops r, its pissing anyoing, no fun to play with them. I just cant take it anymore. THanks for reading my rage.

I think we all get a little frustrated. They are getting a decent bit of balancing in the next patch. I understand the complaint about heavy armor. Sometimes it doesn't feel like we are wearing anything at all.

I am a *********** tank, y in the hell do i take as much damage as any other gosh darn person out there from them. I am sick of the I win buttons that ops r, its pissing anyoing, no fun to play with them. I just cant take it anymore. THanks for reading my rage.

it's ok. someday you will L2P, or at least you have to L2P

All this ops crying reminds me so much of the Sabatuer cries for nerf in Rift. Trion, sadly, caved in, leaving the class completely terrible and really messed up pvp all in all because of a small minority on the forums that cried.

Please Bioware, make sure that any changes you do are based on the Scientific method, data analysis, and so on. Don't listen to armchair generals that cry. This is coming from a Sith warrior fyi, who regularly feels the pain from scoundrels/gunslingers.

Dude....what other class can Stealth and then busrt down that fast through any armor type for sure and then combat stealth away even with Dots on them and they get so far out of range when the DOT finally works to bring them out of stealth?? They need to do alot more to Ops and the rep scound. Play a sage and go against some OPs and then you tell me if they shouldn't be nerfed even more. Get some skill and play a Rep class and see how it goes...all the IMP mirror classes are better and in ways that make it depressing.

Red

How I envision what an ops should be, when fighting a tank. Pop stun, do half of the tanks hps in life, then have fight where your dps slows down, and you take damage and the fight ending up in a close win, or loss. How its happens now, Ops/scoundrel targets player (regardless of type, tank, mage etc), knocks them down, dishes out tremendous damage usually taking about 85 to 100 % before target even stands, then vanishes when teammates try to kill ops/scoundrel, basically having complete immunity.

If you are an ops and didnt do this, then your spec is crap, and or you dont know how to play. I am simply HAPPY that ops are taken down. When an assassin pops on me its a fight, a close one, sometimes I would win, sometimes I would lose. Thats how it should be for a tank vs rogue fight.

Eh, losers like you whined loud enough. Ops/Scoundrels are getting nerfed.

Ah well. Glad I didn't pay them a subscription fee before they ruined an entire spec for PvE, and made it significantly less powerful for PvP.

arn't you whining? he wats change u want imbalance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.