Two glaring bugs that need to be fixed asap ( obviously affect PvP the most )

Kennobai

1) De-targetting of your current target, which occurrs randomly after a knockback or any stun in general. It's extremely annoying and doubtfully an intended feature.

--

2) Sometimes you're not able to use a spell even though it's ready, you're not CC'd, and you're in range ( heck, this goes for instant cast self-buff spells too ).

Deselecting your current target "fixes" this bug and abilities are able to be correctly used for a while again ( or if you have no target, you need to target something for this to be fixed ). This, coupled with bug #1, is also extremely annoying. It randomly pops up again afterwards.

There's obviously a lot of changes yet to come ( and they need to come asap, seeing this game needs to get off the bad foot it landed on ), but these 2 are the most glaring bugs that make PvP unenjoyable, besides the obvious ability delay bug.

Edited by Kennobai

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Also :

- using your CC break ability triggers a GCD of 2 seconds, unless you drop and re-target your target, making trinketting out of some CC literally pointless, as you can't respond quickly to the situation you are in

- abilities which shouldn't trigger global cooldown, sometimes trigger the generic GCD of 1.5 seconds

Just another two. This is coming from a person who has i7 2600k, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX480 and internet connection which pings to my home server with 70 ms, so no, nothing of this is connected to a weak PC or game lag.

instant melee abilities not instant

this one irks me more than I can express. wait for 29%- to assassinate and a heal brings the person back to 30%+ so I wasted my time flailing my lightsaber above my head like a ninnie. this exact situation may be due to lag of me or the server or both, who knows. worse is assassinating someone at 1% and a heal gets off before I do it and they aren't killed. if its not an instant strike dont tell me its an instant ability. if it IS instant then I do it when I press the button, not 1.5 seconds later giving enough time to hit a medpack or an instant heal (for the specially skilled) or for a cast time heal to sneak in for the lucky.

Edited by cakemaster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.