Game breaking bug pissing me off

Maurdiib

I'll keep it brief.

I have discovered that if one receives enough damage to be killed while getting stunned by an Operative simultaneously in a very short time, you will revive in the respawn zone laying on the floor, completely unable to move and will be kicked from the WZ for it. Your abilities can be cast, consumables used, however you cannot get up or move. All you can do is wait to be kicked from the match, forfeiting every credit, experience point, and valor point earned. There is absolutely nothing one can do to overcome this, whatsoever. This is in no way implying any sort of class imbalance.

This has happened twice today, and about three other times in the past. Yes, okay, it's few and far-between, but this is a SERIOUS bug. I observed that this trend results from the aforementioned. It could be random, but I am confident it involves the Operative's stun.

Good to know. I think I'll start going to group talks to help my recovery.

Yes, I hear it's not uncommon to suffer from PTSD after traumatic experiences like this, so that might be very good for you!

Edited by belialle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.