So confused xD help?

Darth_Trepicade

Ok, usually I'm pretty good about figuring this kind of thing out, but i'm hopelessley confused at the moment.

I updated my launcher yesterday, and my pre-order code was typed in a while back (i don't know exact date), but my question is this : It says i need a game registration code. I pre-ordered from gamestop, so i'm not sure how i go about getting this code, and gain access to early access. Will they send email's with codes? Or do i have to wait until the 20th to pick up an actual copy? I was under the impression that if i pre-ordered i'd get access between now and the 20th. what is this registration code?

You will receive an e-mail when you early access begins. It will contain a link for you to click which will complete the process and allow you to login. It looks like people who pre-ordered on July 21 are already receiving e-mails, so just sit tight!

Ok, usually I'm pretty good about figuring this kind of thing out, but i'm hopelessley confused at the moment.

I updated my launcher yesterday, and my pre-order code was typed in a while back (i don't know exact date), but my question is this : It says i need a game registration code. I pre-ordered from gamestop, so i'm not sure how i go about getting this code, and gain access to early access. Will they send email's with codes? Or do i have to wait until the 20th to pick up an actual copy? I was under the impression that if i pre-ordered i'd get access between now and the 20th. what is this registration code?

You do not need to put in your code until EGA is up on the 20th. As long as you have your pre-order code entered, you will get some time in EGA. Now if you get your copy before the 20th, you can enter your product-key in, but it is not required for EGA.

EDIT: The e-mail is just a notification that you are in to EGA, you do not need to click on anything in the e-mail to gain access to the servers.

Edited by engrey

If you put in your preorder code, as you say, then you have early access already.

Once you pay for the full game, or recieve the physical box, or in case of digital purchase the email with the full game key, you will need to put that in. It will need to be done by the time early access is over or you wont be able to continue playing.

Remember, early access code = preorder code. If you have done that you just need to wait for the BW team to send you a mail to let you know you're in. Or keep checking your launcher in case your mail is dodgy.