UI Customization is not enough, we need Addons.

Neverdyne

Moving and resizeing the standard frames is nice and all. But, you see, I like my frames to have this very specific border, on a form of a grid, that light up this very specific way, and show debuffs as little color squares precisely on this place. Well, that's A LOT that I'm asking, isn't it? The developers surely can't please a million player's specific needs! Where would they find the time to do so?!?

BUT HEY! DON'T WORRY! I'LL DO IT FOR YOU, DEVS!

Just let me make my own addons! You won't have to work on making my perfect UI, I'll do it myself. We'll make SWTOR's UI perfect for each individual, for every necessity and preference. Just give us the freedom to do it!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily addons, but we need a threat meter, combat log, extra action bars, customizable buff icons and cooldown icons (how the animate the cooldown on your bar and with your buffs). Target of target, target of target's target, focus. Yeah nevermind I doubt Bioware is even capable of all of that, I mean jeez they didn't have those in the 1990's MMO's...

who is we? and why is the "we" speaking for me again?

We is the same people that tell you that people should not have equal rights because of one thing or another. Or the people that tell you what you can and cannot do with your body.

And that's exactly why we don't need addons...because people arbitrarily label other players instead of, you know, actually helping them.

Can't help you if I don't know how much DPS you're doing.

Played WoW last week on the LFR system. Group wiped to enrage on Ultraxion. Look at the DPS meters...oh look 4 dpsers are pulling 6k DPS when there's no excuse not to be doing at least 20k. Replace them and the boss dies. Yaaaah!

The only reason not to want DPS meters is so you can hide your poor performance from others.